Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
Would wallop that!

Comments

• She was poor on the numbers. I hope it was just nerves.
  • Definitely - and Suzy in dictionary corner!
  • Mind you, I would have a go on Carol - even now!
  • any pics?
  • Not a patch on Carol.
  • Carol - yes, new bird - no.
  • You need help Alrargve.

I mean, what's wrong with this -

article-1113322-0309383C000005DC-629_468x304.jpg
  • Face like plastic doll, no figure at all - even with a big thick belt trying to create a waist, and, most obvious of all not Carol.
  • But if you were stuck for something else to do - and she asked nicely - then surely you might find it within yourself to lower your standards just this once?
  • Sponsored links:

• she's lush and well worth an afternoon jostle imo
  • Can't believe i'd say no but there is just nothing about her....
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]But if you were stuck for something else to do - and she asked nicely - then surely you might find it within yourself to lower your standards just this once?

I suppose I would help the poor lass out if I had to... :-D
  • Southend girl so she wont dissapoint.
  • As sarfend says she won't dissapoint seeing as she's from essex and I've heard she does a turn

Not a patch on Carol though I agree
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]no figure at all - even with a big thick belt trying to create a waist,

Algarve = fashion mogul - FACT
  • I think I would marry CV tomorrow.
  • Give her 20 years to blossom, the Vord was no oil painting in the early years

article-1038696-0213CD8500000578-138_468x308.jpg
  • She looks like one of Walker's birds in Dad's Army!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]She looks like one of Walker's birds in Dad's Army!

Quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I think I would marry CV tomorrow.

Chirpy, in case it hasn't escaped your notice,that would make you a bigamist .
  • She's worked out our loan signings since Curb's went. ;-)
  • New lass looks like she can't quite believe she's there. Which is quite endearing, really.
  • Actually, the female contestant on today is nice in Thelma-from-Scooby-Doo way.
  • Yes indeed Inspector !
  • edited February 2009
    As an avid watcher of Countdown I feel a little dissapointed with the whole new get up. Far to up to date for me, soon my afternoon tea will be replaced by some kind of Bracardi Breezer the way this programme is going, however I must agree with the previous comments from Off_it and F-Blocker. She'd get a good "woking".
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Face like plastic doll, no figure at all - even with a big thick belt trying to create a waist, and, most obvious of all not Carol.

No body- have you seen the rack on it - she's holding for a skinny bird that's for sure
  • edited February 2009
    Google her name then click images on google - if you have safe search off you'll get a shock - Rachel Riley

p.s this may, possibly, maybe bring up some adult images....
  • Carol Vorderman needs to return on loan.
  • Both contestants can have it today