Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Word association thread closure

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comments

• Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Longest bloody thread I'd ever started. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • I don't understand why has it been closed ?
  • I must admit that I surprised myself with my disappointment that this was closed...too big, too much memory?
  • Is there any reason we cannot start a new one ?
  • I was beginning to think it was exactly the kind of comunity art Greenwich Borough hankers after... can see it now, a word every few yards between Gravesend and Charlton station on bloody great signs ;)
  • edited January 2009
    I heard it was because the thread had fallen out with Admin.

The Thread asked nicely to be a Sticky but the Admin refused and closed it.

I think the Admin knew that it was about to expose the corruption, backhanders, draconian banning of anyone who is not a PC lefty and editing of all criticism of the board and all the other favouritism that goes on.

Woeful man management by the Admin. What else can they get wrong?

Bet they won't even give an explanation or if they do it will just be more of the usual spin and f***** lies.

P*** takers the lot of them.
  • Frayed knot was Admins reply to the pleading Fred.
  • Sorry peeps, really long threads like that really hammer the database and I don't want to end up where we were with the old server. Could bring the whole forum to its knees again.
  • [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]Frayed knot was Admins reply to the pleading Fred.

LOL - Should have been on the scarfer thread
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Sorry peeps, really long threads like that really hammer the database and I don't want to end up where we were with the old server. Could bring the whole forum to its knees again.

Typical spin from the Admin team.

Never happened with Netaddicks

: - )
  • Lookie closed it because someone criticised the board on it...
  • No mention of it at The Charlton Life AGM recently.

I blame Andrew Mills. Or Henry.

;o)
  • edited January 2009
    .oops wrong thread !