Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 92

Anybody out here currently busy doing the 92?
For who don't know: see a match at all 92 league grounds (premiership, championship, League One, League Two).
I've done 31 out of 92 right now, with 7 planned for the next 3 months.

Comments

• edited September 2006
    have done 69 grounds and only mansfield and swansea were not to see charlton.
    have been pissed off with recent home cup draws as i haven't done carlisle, blackpool, rochdale, yeovil or hartlepool.
  • edited September 2006
    Bit difficult really when teams are always going in & out of league two isnt it? What if someone went down then never came back up?
  • edited September 2006
    yeah i lost barnet for a while but got them back. but now have lost oxford.
    wont mind losing millwall in 2 years though.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Bit difficult really when teams are always going in & out of league two isnt it? What if someone went down then never came back up?

Well, in the end it is a bit like painting the Forth Bridge, but only 2 clubs are relegated each season, so that's manageable.
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]have done 69 grounds and only mansfield and swansea were not to see charlton.
    have been pissed off with recent home cup draws as i haven't done carlisle, blackpool, rochdale, yeovil or hartlepool.

Pretty impressive, especially because you've done them with Charlton. When was your first?
    Agree with the home cup draws, only Sheffield Wednesday was away, but did them in the Sheffield derby last season.
  • I've done exactly 82. 10 of them have new grounds which I haven't been to (Arsenal and Reading this season) and I've seen Charlton at 79 of those. Unfortunately at the last count 5 of them are no longer in the League.

This hasn't been easy to calculate - eg I've seen us at The Victoria Ground, but I also went to a SCFC v BHAFC at The Britannia - don't think we've played there yet. I went to Springfield Road for a non Charlton game but saw us play at the JJB last season.

I've also watched Charlton at two different grounds for Bolton, Man City, Fulham, Middlesbro, Southampton, Leicester, Sunderland, Bradford (they played at The Odsal the season after the fire), Bristol Rovers, Wimbledon and Millwall.

Oh and I've seen us at 3 grounds!

Accrington Stanley away in the 3rd round of the FA Cup please.
  • edited September 2006
    What is it about the Dutch and ground-spotting? :-)

I think the existence of Milton Keynes Dons would deter me from any such caper - wait until the Franchise goes bust...

(Oh, and a mere 32/92 for me, none at all in the current League Two! Oh, scratch that, 31/92, haven't been to Cashburden Grove...)