Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tevez and west ham!

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]The FA and Premier League are to reopen their investigation into Tevez and West Ham, it's just been announced.

Blimey Inspector, you must be trying to get in AFKA's good books.
    Instead of searching for a really old thread, every other poster would have just started a new topic.

Impressed!

;o)
  • From the FA statement this is presumably because Wet Spam continued to play Tevez in those last few games when, from memory he scored some of the match winners?
  • Well maybe not but don't forget Macereno either it was the combination
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]From the FA statement this is presumably because Wet Spam continued to play Tevez in those last few games when, from memory he scored some of the match winners?

The matchwinner that kept them up.
  • I've got a feeling that this is coming up again now because Tevez is likely to leave Man Utd and head to Spain.

This means that they can have their inquiry, say it's all Joorabchian's fault & ban Tevez for a while. Of course, with him having conveniently left the country by the time it's finished, it'll be a nice conclusion to the saga for the FA/Prem League: "Look - aren't we wonderful, we've banned that nasty Argy who cheated!" but at the same time sucking-up to & not f'king-up Man Utd's title challenge.
  • More likely that Sheff Utd are threatening to sue the FA,so the latter are going to retrospectively reconsider their decision whereupon they'll cite some new evidence and fine the Hammers. If they fine West Ham and then award money to the Blades in compensation that might just let them escape a serious fine themselves.
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]From the FA statement this is presumably because Wet Spam continued to play Tevez in those last few games when, from memory he scored some of the match winners?

Thematchwinner that kept them up.

Yeah, I know it was my pathetic attempt at being ironic....:o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]The FA and Premier League are to reopen their investigation into Tevez and West Ham, it's just been announced.

Blimey Inspector, you must be trying to get in AFKA's good books.
    Instead of searching for a really old thread, every other poster would have just started a new topic.

Impressed!

;o)

As a bit of a tree-hugger, I know it pays to recycle :-)
  • So if I read between the lines of the FA Statement correctly the FA think that WHU lied to them about the contract situation at the tribunial and so were allowed, on the basis that Kia Jooriban (sp) no longer had a third party interest, to play Tevez v Wigan and all the other games.

I think that F-Blocker is spot on that Tevez's sale to Man U or elsewhere has now brought this to a head as Jooriban or whoever is now saying "Yes, my player, £30m please" contrary to what the World Cup Winning Cockle Eel Eating Chirpy Cockney's said t dodge the issue.

The FA bottled a points deduction then and they will now IMHO. They will find some technical errors, blame someone not employed by the FA, issue new guidelines for punishing teams that don't have the power (for power read willingness and money to sue the FA) to fight the FA and leave it at that.

Allegedly
  • how can the FA get away with it - they have punished West Ham that shpuld be the end of it. Rightly or wrongly.

The FA have royally effed this up and should have points deducted them and relegated them simple as that and let nature take it course with Sheff Utd as they would have got relegated the next season.