Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doing Drugs for Fun C5

A 3 parter Mon, Tues, Wed about cocaine production and usage.
Very interesting seeing all the gasoline and battery acid getting added in the production.
It's no wonder Daniella Westbrook's nose fell off. 

Comments

• Options
    Is this the Man City documentary? 
  • Options
    I reckon someone was doing drugs for fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EQetm_qWDg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Wot channel? Edit:  sorry didn't read the title 
  • Options
    Was this an educational programme?
  • Options
    You've only got to smell it to know its got gasoline in it....
  • Options
    Just say No.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    4 cocaine taking young Brits find out more about how it works, how it's made, where it comes from.
    Rather decent for a C5 programme, although 3 programmes are probably too many.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4 cocaine taking young Brits find out more about how it works, how it's made, where it comes from.
    Rather decent for a C5 programme, although 3 programmes are probably too many.
    It's addictive
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Just say No.
    No one can resist a cheeky line now and then 
  • Options
    Rather well done, I thought for C5. Very scary the scale of drugs flooding in now. Really concerned me that of the 4 people involved in the programme, only 2 were horrified enough to say that they wouldn't do cocaine again.
  • Options
    Rather well done, I thought for C5. Very scary the scale of drugs flooding in now. Really concerned me that of the 4 people involved in the programme, only 2 were horrified enough to say that they wouldn't do cocaine again.
    Presumably, they are ok snorting gasoline, battery acid, pet dewormer and talc,as well as cocaine.