Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away Tickets

Just rang Ticket office to find out if they had a release date, she said they are just waiting for final confirmation and they will release them straight away, hopefully the back end of this week.

She also said she isnt 100% sure until they get confirmation but she thinks its just the Lower Tier we will recieve(which means no chance of general sale and probably wont get past the first few stages)

Comments

• Can we restrict the tickets we give to them?

• She also said she isnt 100% sure until they get confirmation but she thinks its just the Lower Tier we will recieve(which means no chance of general sale and probably wont get past the first few stages)
    Surely you mean Upper Tier
  • Just rang Ticket office to find out if they had a release date, she said they are just waiting for final confirmation and they will release them straight away, hopefully the back end of this week.

She also said she isnt 100% sure until they get confirmation but she thinks its just the Lower Tier we will recieve(which means no chance of general sale and probably wont get past the first few stages)
    Surely she means the Upper Tier as it's the lower tier which usually is shut off?
    Must be I would have thought 
  • edited October 2019
    Just rang Ticket office to find out if they had a release date, she said they are just waiting for final confirmation and they will release them straight away, hopefully the back end of this week.

Surely she means the Upper Tier as it's the lower tier which usually is shut off?
    I thought that, but she said she believes its just the lower, hopefully she is wrong and we get both.

Bet we give Millwall the whole of the Jinmy Seed

• She also said she isnt 100% sure until they get confirmation but she thinks its just the Lower Tier we will recieve(which means no chance of general sale and probably wont get past the first few stages)
    Surely you mean Upper Tier
    She said lower to me
    She is sadly mistaken then.
  • maybe they're selling the upper tier to millwall fans 
  • It'll be the upper tier.
  • Sponsored links:

• No doubt these will sell much quicker than Fulham. So yeah, can't see it going past the first couple of stages.

• planning on going to this.  haven't been there since the win in the snow in 95.  
  • edited October 2019
    So annoyed, i couldnt afford a ST and they one thing that has been keeping me going this year is that trip on November 9th to Millwall was gonna be @kellycafc first game against Millwall as well and now its looking very unlikely(unless i can get 2 spares haha) 
  • there will be the usual millwall flu for this so there might be a chance it will go to the season ticket holder buying stage. if you know a season ticket holder @paulie8290 or someone on here doesn't fancy it but can get you the tickets there might be a chance you could be going. either that or get a ticket in the upper tier with the home fans. :wink:
  • edited October 2019
    there will be the usual millwall flu for this so there might be a chance it will go to the season ticket holder buying stage. if you know a season ticket holder @paulie8290 or someone on here doesn't fancy it but can get you the tickets there might be a chance you could be going. either that or get a ticket in the upper tier with the home fans. :wink:
    Got a mate who is getting me 2 if they get to his stage but he doesnt get in till stage 4 or 5 normally, thought if we get upper amd lower then it should get that far, now i know its likely we will only get 1 tier I doubt it will make stage 3, anyone who gets in stage 1 or 2 and doesnt want to go please please let me know
  • there will be the usual millwall flu for this so there might be a chance it will go to the season ticket holder buying stage. if you know a season ticket holder @paulie8290 or someone on here doesn't fancy it but can get you the tickets there might be a chance you could be going. either that or get a ticket in the upper tier with the home fans. :wink:
    Got a mate who is getting me 2 if they get to his stage but he doesnt get in till stage 4 or 5 normally, thought if we get upper amd lower then it should get that far, now i know its likely we will only get 1 tier I doubt it will make stage 3, anyone who gets in stage 1 or 2 and doesnt want to go please please let me know
    Me too, looks like we might as well start the 'Millwall spares' thread now haha
  • So annoyed, i couldnt afford a ST and they one thing that has been keeping me going this year is that trip on November 9th to Millwall was gonna be @kellycafc first game against Millwall as well and now its looking very unlikely(unless i can get 2 spares haha) 

Loads of people will be in the same boat.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:
    planning on going to this.  haven't been there since the win in the snow in 95.  
    Not been since 1993. In the Anglo Italian Cup   :D
    Firstly they wont sell out the home end and secondly if they did the worst thing they could do would be sell Millwall fans the upper, how much shit would they throw on the Charlton fans below lol

It's their cup final, it will be their biggest league gate of the season.
  • Just go in their end if you cant get tickets.

Just dont pull any tails as they dont like that kind of thing.
    Firstly they wont sell out the home end and secondly if they did the worst thing they could do would be sell Millwall fans the upper, how much shit would they throw on the Charlton fans below lol

It's their cup final, it will be their biggest league gate of the season.
    Leeds claimed that one last weekend. You'll have to make do with 'Secondary Cup Final'.

Apologies in advance.
  • Millwall still to scared to give us the lower tier in case we frighten the missing tooth brigade in the Dockers stand.
    Or probably to reduce the chance of having coins thrown at us for the full 90 lol
  • Millwall still to scared to give us the lower tier in case we frighten the missing tooth brigade in the Dockers stand.
    That'll be it ;)

Oh, and, 'too' :)
  • edited October 2019
    My first visit (Old Den) was a 0-0 draw in August 1966 the last likely ever was April three seasons ago (Toolbox) 1-2 defeat. Our best chance of a rare win for ages, enjoy.
  • edited October 2019
    RedChaser said:
    My first visit (Old Den) was a 0-0 draw in August 1966 the last likely ever was April three seasons ago (Toolbox) 1-2 defeat. Our best chance of a rare win for ages, enjoy.
    That Solly red still annoys me, clearly hit his face not his hand