Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Fulham 2-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 93 Lifers who gave marks;

Comments

• Interesting that in the first half we are winning on aggregate 8-4, but in the second half are losing 8-7.

We seem to be good in the last 15 before half time then poor after half time until the 75th minute, then strong again in the last 15
  • Interesting that in the first half we are winning on aggregate 8-4, but in the second half are losing 8-7.

We seem to be good in the last 15 before half time then poor after half time until the 75th minute, then strong again in the last 15
    Always have been a strong finisher. 
  • Don't want to pee on everybody's parade, but I thought he could have done better with both goals...
  • You can try to pee on parades but no chance with either.
  • I don’t understand how Bonne has been properly credited with that Leeds goal. It was an OG!
  • I don’t understand how Bonne has been properly credited with that Leeds goal. It was an OG!
    @Ollywozere confirmed there were cameras behind the goal which showed Bonne getting a touch on the ball
    @Ollywozere confirmed there were cameras behind the goal which showed Bonne getting a touch on the ball
    He did, but never showed the proof. OG for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    If the EFL say it was Bonne's that's good enough for me. it was Chris Solly who scored it
  • if the Statbank says it was Bonne, then it was Bonne!
    I haven't trusted the club's 'official' stats since the Racon/Jackson reaccreditation debacle. Long live Statbank.
  • What was that debacle? Clearly Racon's goal in any case