Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Neil Harris has resigned

Comments

• And taken the assistant manager with him...
  • Didn’t see this coming.
    Whats gone on there?
    I’ve always liked the bloke, really nice fella.
    Wow!
  • Think the crowd had turned and he had to go.
    Pity help who comes in next.
    What price relegation?
    Think it is nailed on.
  • Going to Stoke to replace Nathan Jones?
  • That's a turn up!

That said my Millwall supporting colleague was at Luton last night and some of them were chanting 'Harris out' he said.

He also said that the football hasn't been great to watch but that Harris was doing and had done an amazing job to get them up and keep them up.
    But he bleeds ‘Wall’?

Not a chance . Why would Stoke want Harris ?
  • Sponsored links:

• They'll end up with Nathan Jones and he'll do mustard for em the jammy spawny scumbags
  • He only resigned because under Bowyer he would have Been the 1st millwall manager to lose twice to Charlton in one season since Jason faught an argonought 
  • Dad and brother are Millwall fans unfortunately so there is a rivalry in the house but they said they can see Nathan Jones all day long as next manager at milwall
  • Bowyer to Millwall?
  • Bowyer to Millwall?
    NOT FUNNY
  • edited October 2019
    Pardew to complete SE London triple.

Calling all Bermondsy residents, lock up your wives and daughters  :D
  • Nathan Jones to Millwall I reckon
  • Could bite them in the arse I think
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2019
    Just didn't have the bollock to see the season out.

• 6/1 relegated on Skybet should anyone be interested?
  • Harris to Southend.
    Jackett to Spanners
    Jones to Pompey
    Pulis to Stoke

20/1 accumulator :)
  • They're gonna get Steve Lomas back to beat us again arent they!!
  • Was just going to say Neil Harris to Southend. Lives their and is loved down there. Plus he will take Adam Barrett the Millwall coach who is a Southend legend 
    What price relegation?
    Think it is nailed on.
    I actually think the opposite is true and we have a good chance of staying up now. With Harris in charge we was going down. 
    I take it you haven’t been watching much of Millwall this season? I have, it’s been dire. 

I actually had you nailed on to beat us next month. I reckon now we’ve got half a chance.

See you then. 
    What price relegation?
    Think it is nailed on.
    I actually think the opposite is true and we have a good chance of staying up now. With Harris in charge we was going down. 
    I take it you haven’t been watching much of Millwall this season? I have, it’s been dire. 

I actually had you nailed on to beat us next month. I reckon now we’ve got half a chance.

See you then. 
    So who is coming in then?
  • Wow, massive shock. Who would have bet that Harris would depart before Nathan Jones?