Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protocols and procedures..

So, you notice the 10 strangers sitting around you are less than enthusiastic when we attack but can’t help standing when Leeds do.

Do you shake them warmly by the hand and say ‘of course yorkshire is gods own country’

Shake them warmly by the throat while screaming ‘you norvern c*nts’

slip quietly to the bogs never to return

?

Comments

• Being in the East Stand I'll probably shoot a few evils in their direction every so often whilst tutting loudly and shaking my head
  • You catch the eye of "security" and nod in their general direction, knowingly.  Then sit back, glowing in the knowledge you've done your bit. 
  • If I’m in the North Upper, go to the bog for a fag
  • Let them enjoy the game. After all, nobody likes a grass.
  • Chizz said:
    You catch the eye of "security" and nod in their general direction, knowingly.  Then sit back, glowing in the knowledge you've done your bit. 

Then watch the 'security' disappear to the khazi!
    You're not fooling me BBW  :D

You're right. I'd invite them for a spot of half time refreshments and a chat about any contentious decisions that were made in the first half.

After the game I'd try and make inroads in to establishing an inter-club supporters group with said fans of the opposition. Maybe over a curry and a few more beverages.

You're right. I'd invite them for a spot of half time refreshments and a chat about any contentious decisions that were made in the first half.

After the game I'd try and make inroads in to establishing an inter-club supporters group with said fans of the opposition. Maybe over a curry and a few more beverages.

I knew you were not really millwall 
  • Sponsored links:

... and then you'd shiv 'em?
  • gonna burn the back of their neck with my bovril.

• PaddyP17 said:
    Let them enjoy the game. After all, nobody likes a grass.

Nah, knives are for absolute cowards. I'd elbow drop them and then pin them, Legion of Doom style.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Nah, knives are for absolute cowards. I'd elbow drop them and then pin them, Legion of Doom style.
    Or a millwall brick fashioned from a copy of Veganlife.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Or a millwall brick fashioned from a copy of Veganlife.

You don't want to know what I read that as at first!!!!