Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol City match tickets to go on sale (1,310 sold)

edited October 2019 in Match Day Travel

Tickets on sale Wedneaday 9.30am

Seats for the trip to face Bristol City at Ashton Gate on Wednesday, 23rd October (7:45pm) will be going on general sale with Charlton handed an allocation of 1037.

Ticket pricing is as follows (please note that there will be no tickets available to purchase on the day of the game)Bristol City ticket infojpg

Comments

• shame this isn't on a weekend as would of likely gone due to work really cant make this one. 
  • edited September 2019
    expensive concession tickets .. now we know how the billionaire robber Lansdown made his money .. overpricing services
  • Would like to go to this - has anyone worked out if it is possible to get a train back to London after the game yet?
  • Staying in Bristol overnight for this one 
  • edited September 2019
    22.35 gets to Paddington at 00.31

Can get there and back for as cheap as £37 or £24.40 with a railcard.
  • Half term week
  • Half term week
    You allowed to go then
  • Driving down with the boy and a poster on here before the big one against west brom
  • On my birthday this one, just trying to swing some client meetings that week so the company will pay for the hotel.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
  • Ticket update

Standard Tickets

745 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard Tickets

745 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00

Ambulant Disabled Tickets

20 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

20 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Just over 300 gone this morning
  • Absolute pain that isn’t not school half term in Sussex. Would have been an easy sell to get the missus to come along, even though she hates football.
  • edited September 2019
    iamdan said:
    Staying in Bristol overnight for this one 
    likewise .. couple of nights in Bristol then straight down to Brum for a couple of nights .. 

ERRRR .. from Bris to Brum is more up then down ((:>) .. but yer no wot I meen
  • Yes, a good opportunity for a football related autumn break!
  • looking forward to seeing Ashton Gate now that the building work is finished 
  • Driving to this. Not been to ashton gate before. They recommend using one of the two park and ride services or could chance it with one of the local onsite parking, anyone with any other advice? 
  • Driving to this. Not been to ashton gate before. They recommend using one of the two park and ride services or could chance it with one of the local onsite parking, anyone with any other advice? 
    Watch out for skips with builders rubble in...just saying!!
    As for parking, I've always found streets to park in 10 ish minutes walk away. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like about 430 sold today. That’s 4 weeks before the game.

Theres been times we’ve struggled to take that for equivalent midweekers. 

Should end up a decebt midweek turnout 
  • Will they give us more if we sell 1000? And what’s this nonsense about not selling on the day? I don’t believe it
  • Will they give us more if we sell 1000? And what’s this nonsense about not selling on the day? I don’t believe it
    If we do sell out and they don’t give us more we should tell them that’s the exact number of tickets they will get for the fixture at the Valley
  • Ticket update

Standard Tickets

586 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £27.00

Ambulant Disabled Tickets

14 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

20 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Anyone else ordered together with West Brom and only the West Brom ticket turn up? 
  • Anyone else ordered together with West Brom and only the West Brom ticket turn up? 
    They usually post them out separately.
    Cheers CE I could not remember if they did or not. 
    A waste of postage costs but then they have the ripoff £1.50 fee to pay for it!
    Cheers CE I could not remember if they did or not. 
    Oxford and gillingham came in the same envelope last season