Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAST OFFER

I see CAST are offering free life membership and a special badge to anyone who can prove they attended the first game at The valley in 1919. What happens if more than one turns up?   :D

Comments

• Options
    So you  would need to be at least 100 years old, have parents daft enough to to take a baby to a football match but clever enough to have written it in a diary. I don't see any reason to rush with the badge design.
  • Options
    @Redmidland want a free badge?
  • Options
    @PeterGage's grandad was the 4th official
  • Options
    Stig said:
    So you  would need to be at least 100 years old, have parents daft enough to to take a baby to a football match but clever enough to have written it in a diary. I don't see any reason to rush with the badge design.
    Damn, @Stig, we have  the brief ready and waiting for you.
  • Options
    Museum would like one of the badges please
  • Options
    I was boycotting home games.
  • Options
    Life Membership you say

Bet that wont be very long!!
  • Options
    That's a bit cynical really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, but anyone who claims this will need to get their dad to sign something to confirm they were at the match...
  • Options
    There was a lock-in at Ye Olde Horse and Groom and I missed the game . 
  • Options
    I was at London Bridge waiting for Pompey 
  • Options
    I was there,  Summerstown took 32 away fans and out sung us and outnumbered us because they all lived in London and the away end had better acoustics 
  • Options
    Apparantley I was in the ball bags of the ball bags of the ba...a..l,  ah that don't quite work.

Can I have a badge though?