Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Happy Birthday to the Valley - Doesnt look a day over 21!!
  • Quite a good article and some nice pictures.  Obviously not written by Roland...
  • My favourite place in the whole world, happy birthday ! 
  • Looking good for it's age! Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to The Valley!! Will be seeing you tomorrow to celebrate ;)
  • Happy Birthday old fella!
  • My only desire.

Happy birthday.
  • Some great pictures there, which I haven't seen before.  Love the one of the pitch surrounded by fields!
  • Happy birthday. Love the pictures. Rural Charlton :)
  • The love of my life is the Valley.
    Some of the happiest and saddest times have been spent there. 
    Only work and sickness and the occasional holiday would make me miss a home game.
    The one constant in my life was Charlton and the valley. Selhurst and Upton park were just hiccups in the great burp of seeing football at the home of football.

In a parallel universe, we are the Man city of the South, with some fans complaining why haven't we won the Champions League yet.

The best of times, the worst of times,
    The valley of dreams and nightmares.
  • Sponsored links:

• The love of my life is the Valley.
    Some of the happiest and saddest times have been spent there. 
    Only work and sickness and the occasional holiday would make me miss a home game.
    The one constant in my life was Charlton and the valley. Selhurst and Upton park were just hiccups in the great burp of seeing football at the home of football.

In a parallel universe, we are the Man city of the South, with some fans complaining why haven't we won the Champions League yet.

The best of times, the worst of times,
    The valley of dreams and nightmares.
    My thoughts exactly.