Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Johnnie Jackson and Andy Marshall at Bromley Addicks Thursday 17 October.

edited October 2019 in General Charlton

@Sage asked, @Tracey responds.

Just had a call from Tracey Leaburn confirming we have two of the management team joining us for a Q & A on Thursday 17 October.

7.15 start as JJ has a long drive back to Essex.

Andy Marshall, as you all no doubt know,  is the goalkeeping coach and an important part of the coaching team.

JJ played for us a few times and scored a couple of goals until his legs went then becoming first team coach and assistant to Lee Bowyer.

This will be open to all fans and it is free but we will pass the hat around so bring some cash, @golfaddick

Venue is Petts Wood Royal British Legion Club.

Other dates for your diaries

Thursday 5th December 2019 - old players

Thursday 4th February 2020  - current players

Thursday 23rd April 2020 - TBC

Memberships and Fees

As last season there will be no formal membership fees but we would like to maintain a membership list. We are obliged to maintain a membership list for H & S purposes as well as at the request of the Royal British Legion and for our own records so we can contact you about meetings and other events. Please be sure to let Tony Warran know your details if you have not done so already or if they change. (tony.warran@btinternet.com)

Comments

• Thanks for the emails
  • Really looking forward to this, Jacko is great character and this is right in the middle of some huge games from Leeds at the end of this month until Millwall in November.
  • It's a shame Gallen and Bowyer won't be at this one. However, Jacko and Marshall will be good value for money. I am looking forward to going as missed the last one due to op. 
  • We'll try for Gallen later in the season.
  • Anyone bothering to come?
  • Can someone ask them what level of priority they think valley gold should get! 
  • Can someone ask them what level of priority they think valley gold should get! 
    The meeting is only a couple of hours so we won't have time to cover that.
  • Anyone bothering to come?
    Blimey its still 5 weeks away
  • It’s in my calendar, I’ll be there.
  • Sponsored links:

• That makes two of us then
  • I am definitely coming and driving over there 
  • Yep, it's a date.
  • I will cross the road for it. 
  • I’ll be there but do I just turn up?
  • I’ll be there but do I just turn up?
    Best to email Tony Warran and joining the mailing list (see first post) to be sure but you'll most likely be ok if you just turn up.

See you there.
  • edited October 2019
    Going to ask Marshall and Jacko about distribution v shot stopping.
  • Going to ask Marshall and Jacko about distribution v shop stopping.
    Shop stopping, stop shopping?

Anyway, a lot people do it online these days.

• Any ideas on where is best to park for this?

Last time I went I stayed in Orpington and jumped in a cab to the venue. This time I am driving so curious as to where is the best place to park for what will be a little over 2 hours I am assuming. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Street parking is free after 6.30 so try Queensway or any of the small residential roads off it.  Lakewood Road or Crescent Drive are a quick walk.

Petts Wood station is 2 mins walk away.
  • Did have an appointment at Guy's that day, but it was brought forward, so all being well on the day, I'll be there!
  • Street parking is free after 6.30 so try Queensway or any of the small residential roads off it.  Lakewood Road or Crescent Drive are a quick walk.

Excellent, thank you.
  • Sage said:
    Street parking is free after 6.30 so try Queensway or any of the small residential roads off it.  Lakewood Road or Crescent Drive are a quick walk.

Excellent, thank you.
    :
    The public car park at the end of Queensway is free from 18:30 I would suggest parking there. Only a short walk down the road.
  • Sark99 said:
    Sage said:
    Street parking is free after 6.30 so try Queensway or any of the small residential roads off it.  Lakewood Road or Crescent Drive are a quick walk.

Excellent, thank you.
    :
    The public car park at the end of Queensway is free from 18:30 I would suggest parking there. Only a short walk down the road.
    So you're saying park as far away from your house a possible : - )
  • Sark99 said:
    Sage said:

Excellent, thank you.
    :
    So you're saying park as far away from your house a possible : - )
    Of course  😀, only trying to be helpful. Parking allowed on my drive but only to the right people.
  • Sage said:

Excellent, thank you.
    Sage any chance you can pick me up on the way through 
  • This Thursday
  • Am going
  • What time is this one expected to finish Henry?