Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grand National 2020

With all due respect to Peanuts and the other horse racing experts; Tiger Roll has just announced he is going for the hatrick at Aintree next year.

Comments

• With all due respect to Peanuts and the other horse racing experts; Tiger Roll has just announced he is going for the hatrick at Aintree next year.
    Bloody hell I didn’t know the horse could speak!
    You've never seen Mr Ed then? https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=LND1PypBnrU
  • Sticky this!

Far too early to be thinking about the 2020 GN though. I'll revisit in a couple of months, but it's obvious that Tiger Roll is very likely to make it a hat trick.
  • Was never in doubt he would go for it and just more attention seeking nonsense from the owner after this years race. I for one certainly hope he doesn't achieve it!!! All owner related reasons. 
  • Speak?

He is a little hoarse though!
  • So is his neighbour
  • Tiger Roll 4/1 in 2019. Red Rum 7/2 in 1975. Has any horse gone off shorter? Could Tiger Roll set a record?
  • edited September 2019
    Tiger roll - my fear is that sooner or later it’s going to fall, the owners a prick - that’s why a lot can’t warm to the horse - in his own words when they 1st got it it was a “ rat of a thing”.

can only see tiger improving personally, they wouldn’t run it if it didn’t have a really good chance - but 5/1 is a ridiculous price, I would never back anything that short got the gn would rather have my 4/5 picks at bigger prices.