Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Credit to Roland

Is it about time the supporters gave our owner and saviour some credit? Maybe they would still like the spivs to be running the operation. He has successfully guided us to the top of the championship, unbeaten and playing great football. The training ground has some state of the art facilities. We have a fantastic academy. What more do people want? We have had great days out at Wembley and attendances are up. Perhaps Rolands model does work. We have the lowest budget in the championship and yet we are top. The campaign against club stalwarts like Chris Parkes and Richard Murray has been disgraceful. I note that protests have tailed off completely. What did they achieve. I wonder if we get promoted to the premier, will fans still want Roland out or we will they then acknowledge him as our greatest owner?

Comments

• Popcorn time!
  • edited August 2019
    Is it about time the supporters gave our owner and saviour some credit? Maybe they would still like the spivs to be running the operation. He has successfully guided us to the top of the championship, unbeaten and playing great football. The training ground has some state of the art facilities. We have a fantastic academy. What more do people want? We have had great days out at Wembley and attendances are up. Perhaps Rolands model does work. We have the lowest budget in the championship and yet we are top. The campaign against club stalwarts like Chris Parkes and Richard Murray has been disgraceful. I note that protests have tailed off completely. What did they achieve. I wonder if we get promoted to the premier, will fans still want Roland out or we will they then acknowledge him as our greatest owner?
    Erm... No we're not!!

And does a trench count as state of the art facilities?
  • Is it about time the supporters gave our owner and saviour some credit? Maybe they would still like the spivs to be running the operation. He has successfully guided us to the top of the championship, unbeaten and playing great football. The training ground has some state of the art facilities. We have a fantastic academy. What more do people want? We have had great days out at Wembley and attendances are up. Perhaps Rolands model does work. We have the lowest budget in the championship and yet we are top. The campaign against club stalwarts like Chris Parkes and Richard Murray has been disgraceful. I note that protests have tailed off completely. What did they achieve. I wonder if we get promoted to the premier, will fans still want Roland out or we will they then acknowledge him as our greatest owner?
    Weathers not been good enough to have a day on the sauce has it? 

PS - I know your on a wind up 
  • What you doing back Katrien
  • PS II - We’re not top 
  • blimey O'Riley
  • Love bomb Roland?
  • Gordon Bennett !
  • edited August 2019
    I totally agree, the other 99.9% of posters on here are all wrong and clueless. The view of Our owner and saviour standing in the royal box at Wembley clapping and cuddling the players after supporting the manager in decisions such as selling grant and replacing him with Parker and letting the contracts of poor players such as aribo and Bauer expire, will live with me forever. Thanks for your hard work and wonderful leadership Roland. What a master stroke not appointing a ceo to run the club has been.
  • Sponsored links:

• Les Turner, the Maidstone apologist?
  • Roland's sitting in doors with a glass of wine...smirking and listening to Frank Sinatra, while logged on to Charlton Life.

"And then I go and spoil it all by doing something stupid like sell you to Steve dale for a euro"

• Roland is not responsible for the last 18 months of success. That is purely down to Bow, JJ and Gallen.

He’s paying the bills (as little as he can get away with) but that is the bare minimum that should be expected. He’s not a Steve Dale but I’m not sure that puts him in credit as you suggest.
  • He has successfully guided us to the top of the championship, unbeaten and playing great football. 

Hahahagahhahagaga
  • I should’ve read the whole post before responding. The closing sentence makes it clear that this is a troll.
  • Daisy, can I interest you in some magic beans? PM-me.
  • Thanks Colin 
  • Les Turner, the Maidstone poltergeist?
    EFA
  • Joined 2015. 25 comments, the last one in March. Imagine sitting coiled like that for all this time waiting for the right moment to strike with a powerful transparent troll like this. What a life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it about time the supporters gave our owner and saviour some credit? Maybe they would still like the spivs to be running the operation. He has successfully guided us to the top of the championship, unbeaten and playing great football. The training ground has some state of the art facilities. We have a fantastic academy. What more do people want? We have had great days out at Wembley and attendances are up. Perhaps Rolands model does work. We have the lowest budget in the championship and yet we are top. The campaign against club stalwarts like Chris Parkes and Richard Murray has been disgraceful. I note that protests have tailed off completely. What did they achieve. I wonder if we get promoted to the premier, will fans still want Roland out or we will they then acknowledge him as our greatest owner?

• Good fishing attempt. The last thread you started stated ‘Bowyer is completely inexperienced and is tactically very naive’
    And the next one could be “great and reasonably priced beer and food at the valley”
  • edited August 2019
    Daisy, can I interest you in some magic beans? PM-me.
    Think they're already on some!!
  • Roland is not responsible for the last 18 months of success. That is purely down to Bow, JJ and Gallen.

He’s paying the bills (as little as he can get away with) but that is the bare minimum that should be expected. He’s not a Steve Dale but I’m not sure that puts him in credit as you suggest.

Roland is not responsible for the last 18 months of success. That is purely down to Bow, JJ and Gallen.

Didnt Roland appoint Bowyer
  • clb74 said:
    Roland is not responsible for the last 18 months of success. That is purely down to Bow, JJ and Gallen.

He lucked into Bowyer after not wanting to pay for a full time permanent replacement for Karl Robinson. We only had and continue to have Bowyer because he is the (relatively) cheap option.
  • The Charlton optimist supporters always believe that we are going to win and that we have the best manager, the best players and it is only poor referee decisions that stop us from going back to the premiership. These people need a trip to specsavers. Open your eyes guys. Watch what is actually happening in front of you. The last few managers have all been poor, including Robinson and Bowyer. Bowyer is completely inexperienced and is tactically very naive. We have no leaders or senior players who will stand up and take responsibility. We have an unbalanced squad, top heavy with loan players. We have another load of players who just came to Charlton because we were paying the most. Face the fact that it is a club in decline and nothing will change until we have new owners. Lets all support CARD, get the campaigning back on track and stop making out that we are a wonderful club with world class players. We are not.

• clb74 said:

He lucked into Bowyer after not wanting to pay for a full time permanent replacement for Karl Robinson. We only had and continue to have Bowyer because he is the (relatively) cheap option.
    Whether it was luck he still appointef Bowyer.
    If we gain promotion to the premiership this season, a double promotion in unbelievable circumstances it will be with Roland as our owner.
  • Daisy, can I interest you in some magic beans? PM-me.
    Think they're already on some!!
    Shatner William Shatner GIF - Shatner WilliamShatner CaptianKirk GIFs