Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham fill the away end

Just seen Birmingham have sold out their full allocation of 3,000 already. Should be a good atmosphere

Comments

• Impressive 
  • Looked at our lineup for our last game v Birmingham, Fanni and Yun, lethal duo of Igor and Harriott upfront.

• Looked at our lineup for our last game v Birmingham, Fanni and Yun, lethal duo of Igor and Harriott upfront.

I genuinely forgot that 4 of that squad actually played for us.
    Motta
    Fanni
    Yun
    Bergdich
  • I think they were the only team we did the double over that season. Really embarrassing for them

Motta
    Fanni
    Yun
    Bergdich
    Correct. 
  • Protest game. We threw stress balls at the start?

Scored a last minute winner?

I think I’m right. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Makes a change. For a big city club their away following at the Valley has been dire historically.
  • Impressive that Birmingham take more than Brentford 
  • Let's hope our ticketing policy minimises number of Brum fans in the home areas. 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Birmingham supporters still among the top bunch of wankers I've ever met.
    The Millwall of the Midlands.

Will never forget going there on the last day of the 97-98 season. We could've gone up automatically that day and they needed a win to get into the play offs. Finished 0-0 and they were not happy.
  • Birmingham supporters still among the top bunch of wankers I've ever met.
    As for the accent....
  • Oggy Red said:
    The Millwall of the Midlands.

Will never forget going there on the last day of the 97-98 season. We could've gone up automatically that day and they needed a win to get into the play offs. Finished 0-0 and they were not happy.
    The lap of honour, fans on the pitch, we clapped them, they pelted us with coins and lighters.  I got smashed round the head on the "complementary" bus back to the station. Cracking day out.

Oh I forgot the 100 or so waiting for us at the station in the morning. 
  • And they do love smashing coach windows of family coaches at their place, even Millwall are not that sad. 

Motta
    Fanni
    Yun
    Bergdich
    Correct. 
    Can’t forget Fanni...
  • Bullies. Simple as
  • Sponsored links:

• 25May98 said:
    Protest game. We threw stress balls at the start?

Scored a last minute winner?

I think I’m right. 
    Yes indeed, did the beach balls vs Middlesbrough and got the win as well. We only win when we protest! 
  • Think there are quite a lot of Birmingham fans who have missed out on their tickets getting tickets within the home areas.

Just looked at the seats around me where I sit and there are a lot of seats already bought which doesn't happen often, especially this early.

I hope the club are on top of this and can try to minimise it happening further. Especially due to the type of fans they are.
  • Birmingham supporters still among the top bunch of wankers I've ever met.
    As for the accent....
    Alright skip  ;).
  • Sage said:
    Think there are quite a lot of Birmingham fans who have missed out on their tickets getting tickets within the home areas.

Just looked at the seats around me where I sit and there are a lot of seats already bought which doesn't happen often, especially this early.

I hope the club are on top of this and can try to minimise it happening further. Especially due to the type of fans they are.
    We would never do that. 

oh wait - loads in the home stands at Reading tomorrow. 
  • I hope that divot Jasper Carrot is there and they get thrashed.

Motta
    Fanni
    Yun
    Bergdich
    Correct. 
    Can’t forget Fanni...
    Who the bloody hell was Yun?  Where did he come from and how many games did he play?
  • RedChaser said:
    As for the accent....
    Alright skip  ;).
    You're a good man mate.  Good to see you have not developed that bloody awful accent from the potteries.
  • RedChaser said:
    As for the accent....
    Alright skip  ;).
    You're a good man mate.  Good to see you have not developed that bloody awful accent from the potteries.
    No chance shug (sugar).  ;).
  • RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    As for the accent....
    Alright skip  ;).
    No chance shug (sugar).  ;).
    Wtf!
  • Worked in a Solihull based job for four years. Lovely people. After three days my boss asked me how I was getting on. I said I was doing fine and for the first time in my working life I didn’t have the daftest accent in the office (I’mScottish).