Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

I am REALLY looking forward to this one 

Comments

• Me too, will we get 20k+ for this one?
  • Me too, will we get 20k+ for this one?
    I would hope so .. however, fans being as fickle as they are, a lot depends on results before the Leeds game .. I bought my seat online yesterday and lots of non s/t West stand seats, where I always sit, have been taken up, same for the Covered End 
  • Just got mine, but now I feel dirty.
  • IdleHans said:
    Just got mine, but now I feel dirty.
    very peculiar comment .. perhaps you need to clean up your act
  • Giving money to Roland, just not comfortable with it...
  • IdleHans said:
    Giving money to Roland, just not comfortable with it...
    Giving money to Roland....

OR

paying towards the wages of Lockyer and Pearce busting their guts giving everything for our shirt, seeing Williams and Gallagher display Prem quality, supporting our best manager for eons, looking around and breathing in the air of The Valley.

it can be interpreted in different ways. Enjoy the day 
    And they are both equally true. As always, it’s a matter of emphasis and prioritisation. Not right or wrong. 
  • I might get tickets in one of the blue blocks
  • IdleHans said:
    Giving money to Roland, just not comfortable with it...
    Giving money to Roland....

OR

paying towards the wages of Lockyer and Pearce busting their guts giving everything for our shirt, seeing Williams and Gallagher display Prem quality, supporting our best manager for eons, looking around and breathing in the air of The Valley.

it can be interpreted in different ways. Enjoy the day 
    this this and this
  • Sponsored links:

• Hospitality booked for me, the Wife, my Leeds-supporting Son and his Wife and their Charlton-supporting Son. Looking forward to a memorable day, regardless of the outcome.
  • Looking to forward to us beating The Champions of Europe.

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds 
    Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds
    Leeds and Leeds
    Leeds and Leeds
    We all f&%$&%$ hate Leeds.
  • Sods laws this is the only league game of the season not on sky!
  • Not fully recovered from 2003  :/ 

I note James Milner was sub for Leeds that day.  Reckon he must be the only player still playing today?

https://www.skysports.com/football/charlton-vs-leeds/32752
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds were as good as relegated at the time I think. Still had Viduka though, who was some player
  • Can we bring back at Akpo Sodje as a guest of honour for this match. His goal against Leeds that day goes down as one of my favourite moments ever at The Valley.
    So did I.  Particularly as we had a very lairy drunk Leeds woman behind us.  Celebrated that goal like a final winner!
  • Curb_It said:
    Can we bring back at Akpo Sodje as a guest of honour for this match. His goal against Leeds that day goes down as one of my favourite moments ever at The Valley.
    So did I.  Particularly as we had a very lairy drunk Leeds woman behind us.  Celebrated that goal like a final winner!
    Heard she had a lairy drunk Charlton woman in front of her.
  • edited August 2019
    She didnt.  Not that particular day anyway.... 
  • Leeds always seem to have the loudest most sustained away support we ever get at the Valley.
  • Going to take my girl to this one... her first Charlton game. I'm sure there won't be much agg, just hoping for a decent atmosphere. Need to rid her of the being she supports west ham!
  • edited August 2019
    Get back from Turkey at three in the morning. A few hours kip and then the Valley. Rush home to get into dicky bow for a dinner at the golf club. Gonna be knackered!!!
  • edited August 2019
    Get back from Turkey at three in the morning. A few hours kip and then the Valley. Rush home to get into dicky bow for a dinner at the golf club. Gonna be knackered!!!

Sorry my post wasn't as funny as it sounded in my head. Deleted and appolagise for any offence caused. 
  • edited August 2019
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Sorry my post wasn't as funny as it sounded in my head. Deleted and appolagise for any offence caused. 
    No probs mate. I didn’t see it.