Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

European league winners predictions

So, place your predictions for the major league winners (plus any other leagues) below.
I'll start:

Spain - Atletico Madrid (I hope!). Joao Felix could be a major star for them.
Italy - Juventus, again but hopefully closer.
Germany - Borussia Dortmund.
France - Paris Saint Germain, again.
English Premier - Liverpool. Hope not though.
Scottish Premier - Celtic, no doubt.

Comments

• Championship - Charlton :)
  • Barca
    Juventus
    Bayern Munich
    PSG
    City
    Celtic

all very zzzz
  • Yeah - some of them are very predictable in recent years. Wasn't like this about twenty years ago - used to be lots of different winners in Italy, Germany and France.
  • Spain - Barca
    Italy - Juventus
    Germany - Bayern
    France - PSG
    English Premier - City
    Scottish Premier - Rangers
  • Nicholas said:
    Barca
    Juventus
    Bayern Munich
    PSG
    City
    Celtic

all very zzzz
    This.

Think all the favourites will win again.
  • Nicholas said:
    Barca
    Juventus
    Bayern Munich
    PSG
    City
    Celtic

all very zzzz
    Same for me.

Although i think Atletico and Dortmund have bought very well this summer so could go close.

Rangers may close the gap to Celtic too but ultimately Celtic have a better squad.
  • Any other takers for this? Hopefully these leagues won't be as boring and predictable this year. You never know - Barcelona lost in their first game of the season!
  • Spain - Barca
    Italy - Inter
    Germany - Bayern
    France - PSG
    English Premier - Man City
    Scottish Premier - Celtic
  • Spain - Atletico
    Italy - Juventus (hopefully Inter will run them closer this year)
    Germany - Bayern
    France - PSG
    England - City
    Scotland - Celtic
  • edited August 2019
    Exactly the same as last season except Germany.

Barca
    Juventus
    Dortmund (gap was only 2 points last season and i think Dortmund have bought much better this summer) 
    PSG
    Man City
    Celtic although Rangers will get closer
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Spain: Celta Vigo
    Italy: Brescia
    Germany: Union Berlin
    France: Stade Brestois 29
    England: Brighton and Hove Albion
    Scotland: Livingston
  • Atletico
    Juventus
    Dortmund
    PSG
    Man City
    Celtic
  • Spain- Barca
    Italy- Juventus
    Germany-Dortmund
    France-Lyon
    England-City
    Scotland-Rangers
  • Looking at this and not counting @ForeverAddickted and his craziness, I am the only one so far who went against PSG and me and @se9addick were the only 2 who think Aribo and Co can stop Celtic.

• Same ones who win every year apart from Spain and England where there's a choice of two... ;)   
  • Looking at this and not counting @ForeverAddickted and his craziness, I am the only one so far who went against PSG and me and @se9addick were the only 2 who think Aribo and Co can stop Celtic.

Rather offended by that comment mate, should be glad the flag option isnt still available lol!
  • Very early days but good to see it's looking at least a bit competitive so far in Spain and perhaps to a lesser extent Italy, Germany and France so maybe we'll have some league winners apart from the usual ones this season. Apart from Scotland of course.
  • I’ve been very impressed with Leipzig so far this season.
    I predicted Dortmund to win the league but it could be a good 3 horse race this year. 
  • No one said the Portuguese league but Famalicao have just gone top after winning at Sporting, 6 games played 5 wins 1 draw, fantastic start for them
  • Last night was supposed to be the night he bubble burst for Famalicao. It's a great story. 

• Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    Last night was supposed to be the night he bubble burst for Famalicao. It's a great story. 

Still top - very impressive!

Apart from them and Inter currently leading Serie A it's back to business as usual with Bayern, PSG and Celtic at the top in their leagues though without great leads at moment.
  • Who called these correctly then? 

I got Liverpool and the obvious ones of PSG and Celtic. Looks like Juventus as well. Real Madrid are likely to win La Liga though.

Who would have even imagined the disruption to the season at the start of it though? The early posts on this thread feel like a lifetime away to me now - what a crazy year.
  • edited July 2020
    Spain- Barca
    Italy- Juventus
    Germany-Dortmund
    France-Lyon
    England-City
    Scotland-Rangers
    1-Juventus

Lol

Barca messed it up in restart
    Dortmund
    Lyon
    City
    Rangers no where near lol

• se9addick said:
    Spain - Barca
    Italy - Juventus
    Germany - Bayern
    France - PSG
    English Premier - City
    Scottish Premier - Rangers
    50% accuracy 
  • Predictions for this year? Although lots of the leagues have become very predictable, maybe/hopefully we could have some different winners this year. Here are mine:

Spain - Real Madrid
    Italy - Juventus
    Germany - Borussia Dortmund
    France - PSG
    English Premier - Chelsea
    Scottish - Celtic (most predictable of all)
  • edited September 2020
    Predictions for this year? Although lots of the leagues have become very predictable, maybe/hopefully we could have some different winners this year. Here are mine:

Spain - Real Madrid
    Italy - Juventus
    France - PSG
    Scottish - Celtic (most predictable of all)
    We’ll see about Scotland...
  • Spain - Real
    Italy - Inter
    Germany - Bayern
    France - PSG
    England - Man City
    Scotland - Celtic
  • Predictions for this year? Although lots of the leagues have become very predictable, maybe/hopefully we could have some different winners this year. Here are mine:

Spain - Real Madrid
    Italy - Juventus
    France - PSG
    Scottish - Celtic (most predictable of all

Plus Charlton for League One of course 🙂
  • Good to see the European leagues a lot more open this year, and pleased to be completely wrong about Celtic!
  • Well, this season turned out with a nice few changes from the usual winners, with Atlético Madrid, Inter, Lille and Rangers winning their leagues. Hopefully as open again next year!