Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lineker .. and the Bald Men ((:>)

I don't have a lot of time for the overpaid poseur that is G L, although he is pretty good at his job. However, this story is just an example of what a fractious, over sensitive and thin skinned nation we are becoming, or have already become. 
Be VERY careful what you say (and think ?) folks, someone is listening and is ready to take offence

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/real-hair-raising-stuff-bbc-receives-complaints-over-gary-linekers-bald-joke/ar-AAG4D9v?ocid=spartanntp

Comments

• They wanna keep their hair on the snowflakes 

• Rhoys Wiggins had tweeted thoughts and hairs.
  • It seems these jokes are wearing a little thin.
  • I'm bald as fuck and I found it funny.
  • I'm bald as fuck and I found it funny.
    Would never have guessed that as you come across as very normal on here. Surprising. 
  • The BBC are no longer covering Wigan.
  • seth plum said:
    The BBC are no longer covering Wigan.
    seth plum said:
    The BBC are tno longer covering Wigan.

the town has been renamed .. Syrupan
  • Can't help thinking that the whole shebang has been created by Lineker/BBC haters, rather than a fellow slap head...   
  • I'm sure it'll all comb over in a couple of days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Imagine if you are a ginger baldy!
    How shit must that be?
  • I’m sure the controversy will blow over and recede shortly.
  • Greenie said:
    Imagine if you are a ginger baldy!
    How shit must that be?
    Surely that’s a blessing in disguise 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • The sad thing is that he is just reading off of an autocue therefore it wasn't him that has even written the comment, PC gone mad. 
  • Greenie said:
    Imagine if you are a ginger baldy!
    How shit must that be?
    Pardon?
  • Ok you lot remember I have some fecking big dogs. 😂🐕
  • T_C_E said:
    Ok you lot remember I have some fecking big dogs. 😂🐕
    Really? I’m surprised you never mentioned it mate 😉
  • This is disgraceful. In this day and age an overpaid jug eared luvvie slagging off slapheads is just not on...  No wonder overly precious snowflakes in the twattersphere are getting their ecologically sound macrobiotic knickers in a twist!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    The sad thing is that he is just reading off of an autocue therefore it wasn't him that has even written the comment, PC gone mad. 
    Doubt it's that scripted. You can always see the (even more) smug look on Lineker's face when he delivers one of his little jokes. 
  • T_C_E said:
    Ok you lot remember I have some fecking big dogs. 😂🐕
    Really? I’m surprised you never mentioned it mate 😉
    That’s dinner sorted 👍🐕
  • I don't have a lot of time for the overpaid poseur that is G L, although he is pretty good at his job. However, this story is just an example of what a fractious, over sensitive and thin skinned nation we are becoming, or have already become. 
    Be VERY careful what you say (and think ?) folks, someone is listening and is ready to take offence

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/real-hair-raising-stuff-bbc-receives-complaints-over-gary-linekers-bald-joke/ar-AAG4D9v?ocid=spartanntp
    it's like those who have been complaining about the joke voted best joke at the Edinburgh fringe - 'I keep walking round randomly shouting out 'cauliflower' and 'broccoli' - I think I have florets'. I mean get a grip ffs …..
  • Greenie said:
    If Lineker lost his hair would he be Gary Baldy?
    That comment takes the biscuit.
  • edited August 2019
    This is the type of coiffeurist abuse that is all too common these days, so sack him. In fact sack everyone, they are bound to offend someone sooner or later.
  • Lineker is so in love with himself he'd pay millions to ensure he always has a bit of hair.  
  • Gary Lineker was the first footballer I pretended to be in the playground as a nipper. A genuine English hero of two consecutive World Cups. He's a vain, arrogant prick these days though, and that goatee beard that started of as a bit of designer stubble seems to be rapidly morphing into a full-on Gary Glitter impersonation.

Nevertheless, jokes about baldness are not something to complain about. I'm glad that jokes about colour, ethnicity and disability are now considered to be largely unacceptable. Jokes about bald people are not the same and this nonsense needs to be nipped in the bud - I'm starting to feel like all jokes will have been banned in 20 years, just to stop people from being offended. 
  • The BBC so biased on this subject. " out of 3 presenters being bald. Where is the diversity? Unrepresentive of society!!
  • Danny Murphy was the target, that makes it alright in my book.  
  • There’ll always be weirdos complaining about every little thing. Why did this make the news? Because it’ll get clicks and “PC gone mad” comments.