Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barnsley Away 17/8/19 Roll Call

Looks like there is going to be around 500 of us ATM and rumours on Facebook that you won't be able to pay on the day so who's going?

Comments

• 9.48 from kings cross for my lot.
  • 9.48 from kings cross for my lot.
    Good lads 👍
  • I'm in, chose this over Blackburn.
  • Away in Amsterdam for this unfortunately but will be following as closely as I can.
  • I am considering it, but don’t like the idea of no pay on the day. I have been unwell so won’t know to at least Friday, so that would put pay to that.
  • edited August 2019
    Another one to the list. Getting the 8:03 
  • Yes im going up with the other 3499
  • Suspect they will have tickets available on the day as they did for fulham. Bit pricey mind;

Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand

Turnstiles 46 - 49 – pre-bought tickets
    Turnstiles 44 - Cash Only Adult £30 Over 65 £22 Young Adult 19-21 £22. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/access-fulham/

• 9:33 from Kings Cross for us 
  • Any update on sales?
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:
    Any update on sales?
    Just over 600
  • Flying into Manchester the day before and stopping up north in order to attend

COYR
  • Yep off to this one. Three of us going. 

Nice easy one as we live in Yorkshire :) 
  • edited August 2019
    Suspect they will have tickets available on the day as they did for fulham. Bit pricey mind;

Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand

Turnstiles 46 - 49 – pre-bought tickets
    Turnstiles 44 - Cash Only Adult £30 Over 65 £22 Young Adult 19-21 £22. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/access-fulham/

Fulham was a category B we are a category C game,so prices should be £5 cheaper.
  • robroy said:
    Yep off to this one. Three of us going. 

Nice easy one as we live in Yorkshire :) 
    Ive heard weve got a nice little shin dig in shebden after
  • Will be present and correct.
  • I'm going with a German mate, Dieter, who loves the Championship. We are going to 5 games in 6 days. Fri Huddersfield vs Fulham, Sat Barnsley vs Charlton, Sunday Sheffield Utd vs CP (prem), Monday day off. Tues Sheffield Wed. vs Luton and Wed CAFC vs Forrest. Might be suffering from football fatigue after this, but hey thats what's being retired is all about! I might do a bit of scouting for Bowyer while I'm at it!

Superb.
  • RedChaser said:
     rumours on Facebook that you won't be able to pay on the day so who's going?
    We’ll have about 700 in a huge stand, you can always pay on the day despite what most clubs say
  • edited August 2019
    I'm going with a German mate, Dieter, who loves the Championship. We are going to 5 games in 6 days. Fri Huddersfield vs Fulham, Sat Barnsley vs Charlton, Sunday Sheffield Utd vs CP (prem), Monday day off. Tues Sheffield Wed. vs Luton and Wed CAFC vs Forrest. Might be suffering from football fatigue after this, but hey thats what's being retired is all about! I might do a bit of scouting for Bowyer while I'm at it!

I'm going with a German mate, Dieter, who loves the Championship. We are going to 5 games in 6 days. Fri Huddersfield vs Fulham, Sat Barnsley vs Charlton, Sunday Sheffield Utd vs CP (prem), Monday day off. Tues Sheffield Wed. vs Luton and Wed CAFC vs Forrest. Might be suffering from football fatigue after this, but hey thats what's being retired is all about! I might do a bit of scouting for Bowyer while I'm at it!

Superb.
    Heavy holiday traffic this weekend, so I hope there are no disastrous detours that will deter Dieter.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    best of luck lads and lasses attending decided this season i was going to mostly attend grounds i haven't been only have 6 to tick off in this league, and the other local games. 

attended the 6-0 there and amazingly managed to miss all 6 goals by either chatting to people or having a piss.

reading, wigan. fulham, west brom and qpr are me before xmas. 
  • Anyone know if tickets available on the day, I have a mate who is making a decision on the day of the game, presume they will do but wanted to be sure. Just rang the ticket office, but of course, they're shut on a Thursday....
  • edited August 2019
    J BLOCK said:
    Anyone know if tickets available on the day, I have a mate who is making a decision on the day of the game, presume they will do but wanted to be sure. Just rang the ticket office, but of course, they're shut on a Thursday....
    As Elfsborg, AFKA, et al have said before, tickets are usually on sale on the day especially if it's not a sell out. To make absolutely certain give their box office a ring on 01226 211183
  • RedChaser said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Anyone know if tickets available on the day, I have a mate who is making a decision on the day of the game, presume they will do but wanted to be sure. Just rang the ticket office, but of course, they're shut on a Thursday....
    As Elfsborg, AFKA, et al have said before, tickets are usually on sale on the day especially if it's not a sell out. To make absolutely certain give their box office a ring on 01226 211183
    Ta 
  • best pub for away fans?
  • Floebot said:
    best pub for away fans?
    We drunk in the White bear at our last game. Mix of home and away fans and does food with Sky Tv. about 5 mins from the station and easy to walk to the ground. 
  • Going to this one
  • Currently in St David’s but hoping to make it.
  • best of luck lads and lasses attending decided this season i was going to mostly attend grounds i haven't been only have 6 to tick off in this league, and the other local games. 

attended the 6-0 there and amazingly managed to miss all 6 goals by either chatting to people or having a piss.

reading, wigan. fulham, west brom and qpr are me before xmas. 
    I did exactly this, missed 3rd and 4th goal as we bought about 4 pints each at HT, everyone was buzzing we were 0-2 up, the rest was madness.