Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Streaming? For Charlton vs Forest Green Carabo cup 13/08/19

edited August 2019 in General Charlton
wondering what streaming options are as I hate the stands not being open

https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

Suggests no i follow

Comments

• Buzzing for this match!
  • Anyone know if we’ll be able to stream it?
  • edited August 2019
    Hasn’t been available in previous seasons and haven’t seen anything that would change that for this season.
  • We’re in the championship and we have valley pass streaming.

So far it’s a no, not sure about outside uk. 
  • They are allowed to stream evening games in the uk and I watched a few last year on iFollow.  Not sure if it’ll be streamed on VP - hoping it will.
  • All Carabao Cup (and FA Cup) games are blocked from streaming - whether it’s iFollow or on a club’s dedicated service. Not sure why that is but I imagine it’s something to do with it being a competition involving Premier League teams.
  • And which has difficulty attracting fans added to that.
  • All Carabao Cup (and FA Cup) games are blocked from streaming - whether it’s iFollow or on a club’s dedicated service. Not sure why that is but I imagine it’s something to do with it being a competition involving Premier League teams.
    Wasnt the MK Dons game in the League Cup made available on their iFollow platform last year in the end though?

I definitely remember the Stevenage game in the EFL Trophy being streamed
  • Wait.... So ... This won't be on valley pass? 
  • Wait.... So ... This won't be on valley pass? 
    Extremely unlikely
  • Sponsored links:

• I wouldn’t assume it definitely won’t be. Things can change, maybe this is the first season they’ve decided cup games can be streamed.
  • https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

"Please note: EFL Trophy matches are now available on iFollow (excluding Semi-Finals & Finals), but there will be no Carabao Cup or The FA Cup matches available to watch on the service."
  • Says on forest green preview international vans can view it on  their stream. 
  • Says on forest green preview international vans can view it on  their stream. 
    Hmmm interesting
  • @Ollywozere
    Spying on us disagreeing over whether it will be shown or not.
  • I’m going to try and watch it ‘from abroad’ via FGR website
  • I will be there, but wish the best of luck to those trying to follow events on the internet.
  • I’m going to try and watch it ‘from abroad’ via FGR website

There is no video streaming available for the game, but you can listen to the game with our audio service HERE.

Full commentary of the match will also be available on BBC Radio Gloucestershire on 1413AM.

Stay up to date also on Twitter and Instagram by following @FGRFC_Official, which will have all of the team news before kick-off and updates throughout the game.

There will also be key updates and team news on Facebook. Round-up the clash by checking out the club website where there will be a full report looking back on the encounter.

https://www.fgr.co.uk/news/august-2019/match-info-charlton-athletic-carabao-cup

• OK.  Looks like there are no streams available.  Will have to listen on VP.  Does anyone know if there is a highlights programme on terrestrial TV - not just Sky?
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:
    OK.  Looks like there are no streams available.  Will have to listen on VP.  Does anyone know if there is a highlights programme on terrestrial TV - not just Sky?
    Quest will have the Highlights tomorrow night
  • So in the States ESPN/+ have the rights to the Carabao Cup (can you imagine the bidding war they must have won to get those?). It looks like they're showing Salford v Leeds and Scunny vs. Derby. I'll keep an eye out for our match because sometimes their display of what events they're showing is a bit shit. But I'm thinking it's a no.
  • clive said:
    I’m going to try and watch it ‘from abroad’ via FGR website

There is no video streaming available for the game, but you can listen to the game with our audio service HERE.

Full commentary of the match will also be available on BBC Radio Gloucestershire on 1413AM.

Stay up to date also on Twitter and Instagram by following @FGRFC_Official, which will have all of the team news before kick-off and updates throughout the game.

There will also be key updates and team news on Facebook. Round-up the clash by checking out the club website where there will be a full report looking back on the encounter.

https://www.fgr.co.uk/news/august-2019/match-info-charlton-athletic-carabao-cup

That’s a shame. Their match preview section contradicted itself a bit so I though there might be a bit of hope. 

https://www.fgr.co.uk/news/august-2019/match-preview-charlton-athletic-carabao-cup
  • cafc-west said:
    OK.  Looks like there are no streams available.  Will have to listen on VP.  Does anyone know if there is a highlights programme on terrestrial TV - not just Sky?
    Highlights on Quest 22.30,Wednesday 14th August,no coverage on terrestrial TV.
  • I mean this on so many levels:
    What's the point?
  • clive said:
    cafc-west said:
    Highlights on Quest 22.30,Wednesday 14th August,no coverage on terrestrial TV.
    No such thing as terrestrial TV any more though, is there? Quest is channel 12 on Freeview now, but you might need to retune your box to get it if you've not done so lately.
  • edited August 2019
    And, of course, Sky are showing Salford!

Who owns them, again?
  • SDAddick said:
    I mean this on so many levels:
    What's the point?
    Work on match fitness of new signings 🤷‍♂️
  • It’s a cup match, I wouldn’t bother too much as we don’t do cups. 
  • And, of course, Sky are showing Salford!

Who owns them, again?
    Nah it’s because they are playing Leeds