Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading (A) Tickets - 2,219 (SOLD OUT)

Hi all,

Any idea when these go on sale?

Cheers chaps

Comments

• was wondering myself as the match is in 23 days 

will likely be a 2000 allocation if required? 
  • was wondering myself as the match is in 23 days 

will likely be a 2000 allocation if required? 
    2000 plus, we'll take around 1,800 for this I imagine.

Nearest boozer about 5 miles from ground.
  • Reading's full away allocation is 2,327 i would expect the tickets to go on sale tomorrow or early next week.
  • Atmosphere should be better as they have moved the 'singers' into a section alongside the away fans which was previously empty. 
  • will decide on the day for this one. 

have just booked west brom and wigan and have been multiple times. 

reading last time from memory got quite lively at the end and ended up trying to walk back into the town ended up going into a hotel on the way had a pint and ordered a taxi from reception. 
  • B-B-B-Bump - first game I can get to this season, seems odd you can't buy these online yet, or have I missed something?
  • B-B-B-Bump - first game I can get to this season, seems odd you can't buy these online yet, or have I missed something?
    You can get them in the home areas at the moment if you register on the Reading site  :).

I hate watching football from behind the goal and am not impressed by some of the numpties amongst our support who like to throw flares around etc.
  • on sale tomorrow 9 phases!!! 2219 allocation 

• Family ticket: these tickets allow visiting families with younger children access to the designated family zone.

Ambulant disabled: Relevant price and helper goes free

Wheelchair: [14 bays] relevant price and helper goes free

Restrictions for the purchasing of tickets are as follows:

Phase 1: 580 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 13/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 2: 580 Loyalty Points 13/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 3: 540 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 14/08/2019 at 9:30

Phase 4: 540 Loyalty Points 14/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 5: 460 Loyalty Points with Valley Gold 16/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 6: 460 Loyalty Points 16/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 7: 230 Loyalty Points or Valley Gold 19/08/2019 at 9:30am

Phase 8: 100 Loyalty Points 19/08/2019 at 2pm

Phase 9: General Sale 20/08/2019 at 9:30am

A Valley Away coach service will be running to the Madejski Stadium, priced at £17, with the following pick-up times

Larkfield: 9:05am

Gravesend: 9:30am

Dartford: 9:45 am

Baxleyheath: 10:00am

Bromley: 10:30am

Eltham: 10:50am

Charlton: 11:05am

• doesn't say how many you can buy at each phase though
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice one - 9 phases, blimey!
  • Nice one - 9 phases, blimey!
    Plus two in the same day, ffs!
  • not that i am one to knock away fans but does make me laugh a club who has struggled to sell out millwall a trip that is 3 miles down the road - and people are worrying about tickets for this one, it does seem a tad silly to have 9 phases as opens you up to not being able to post tickets in time etc. 
  • This will be an interesting test to see how quickly away tickets sell out, as the first nearby away game this season
  • will we sell 2,200 for this ???
  • not that i am one to knock away fans but does make me laugh a club who has struggled to sell out millwall a trip that is 3 miles down the road - and people are worrying about tickets for this one, it does seem a tad silly to have 9 phases as opens you up to not being able to post tickets in time etc. 
    to be fair from the last phase still have 8 days to send out. helps ease traffic for them as well. sensible to me. 
  • edited August 2019
    To be honest you could amalgamate the first five priorities with no risk of selling out without reaching the sixth.

it’s also a major downgrade of the previous Valley Gold benefit which may not go down well. Presumably the committee has agreed to this?
  • To be honest you could amalgamate the first five priorities with no risk of selling out without reaching the sixth.

it’s also a major downgrade of the previous Valley Gold benefit which may not go down well. Presumably the committee has agreed to this?
    Still the same as 1 ST is it not? Thought that was what it was last year.
    It's because everyone wet themselves last year and moaned that there weren't enough phases, so now they've gone the complete other way on it.

Everyone who wants a ticket will get one, and I imagine that will be the case for every game this year. Brentford away the possible only issue bar a cup match away at a big name.
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah paying £120.00 for valley gold as i did not want to buy a season ticket, for this game isn't a worry as im sure will be plenty of tickets but for other games that will be tough 

the ones i anticipate are millwall, luton, brentford and qpr. 
  • this and west brom are affordable away games, you can pick up a return train and match ticket for each for under £50.00 

no reason why we shouldnt take a good following to most away games this season - the boys certainly deserve it. 
  • repeat season ticket holders have 2 phases before valley gold - which is slightly unfair imo. 

but it does stop people just buying valley gold for £120 for away ticket priorities. 
    Can,t get into the OS at the moment to check but can anyone answer this query for me please ?
  • someone who just has a ST should surely be ahead in the queue of someone who just has VG (and no ST) anyway surely ?

fair enough if you have both then you should take priority over just a ST holder
    Can,t get into the OS at the moment to check but can anyone answer this query for me please ?
    It doesn't say.
    It doesn't say.
    OK thanks, CE
    It doesn't say.
    OK thanks, CE
    would imagine it will be 2 per person who qualifies at that stage. 
  • Previously they have let u purchase 2 tickets if u have 1 who is eligible 
    This needs to be looked at and simply 1 for 1 otherwise anyone can just turn up on the other ticket 
  • cabbie8 said:
    Previously they have let u purchase 2 tickets if u have 1 who is eligible 
    This needs to be looked at and simply 1 for 1 otherwise anyone can just turn up on the other ticket 
    what about those on VG with a child. Due to gambling laws a child cannot be part of VG.