Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Early morning disturbances

Woken up twice in consecutive early hours of the mornings by the neighbours having a good old rump.

any advice? Do I knock and explain I can hear them?

Comments

• get into their fridge and slip some bromide into the milk ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Play Celine Dion's greatest hits full blast and pop off out for an early morning stroll. 
  • Play 'Into the valley' at full blast.
  • One of my neighbours has had work going on in his back garden for the last 2 1/2 months 8 hours a day 6 days a week, with diggers, chainsaw, disc cutters, drills and hammers. Completely landscaping the rear garden and dug out for a swimming pool, next coming is work on the house with his planning for 3 extensions. It was a very quiet neighbourhood until he bought the house but it probably will be again in a few years.
  • iamdan said:
    Woken up twice in consecutive early hours of the mornings by the neighbours having a good old rump.

Having a rump on a 'school night' before work? Shocking.
  • last week my neighbour thought it was acceptable to use a fucking circular saw at 11.35 at night 
    What did you expect when you moved in next door to Dennis Nielsen? 
  • Are you my neighbour? 
  • iamdan said:

Counteract it by having a good old dump.
  • iamdan said:

Tell Boris you don't want to have to call the police again.
  • iamdan said:

Counteract it by having a good old dump on their doorstep. 

• Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

any advice? Do I knock on the window and explain I can't hear them clearly enough ?

• Ask for a threesome?
  • Wait until she gets going, then ring her doorbell and shout through the letterbox "Avon Calling!"
  • One time I thought I could hear my neighbours shagging...turned out it was a pigeon on the roof. 
  • last week my neighbour thought it was acceptable to use a fucking circular saw at 11.35 at night 
    My sincere apologies. From now on, I promise to finish by 10.00 and that all participants will be as silent as lambs. Please also let me know if you would like to join in at any point. 

Hannibal
  • edited August 2019
    Wait until she gets going, then ring her doorbell and shout through the letterbox "Avon Calling!"
    Too late, Max Factor. That’s why she was making the noise.