Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Signed Derek ' Killer ' Hales Photos

The museum has for sale a limited number of signed Derek ' Killer ' Hales photos. A4 size , approx 12x8in , £15 including 1st class postage. Each comes with a certificate of authenticity and in a board backed cellophane sleeve. We have four different signed images available. Payment can be made preferably via our Paypal account or alternatively bank transfer.

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Any pix? Deffo interested 
  • 1. Che Killer Hales

• can we see the photos please
  • 2. Killer in action , only 2 available

• 3. Killer in FADS home kit

• How how do I buy a Che one?
  • 4. Killer in FADS away kit

• Register your interest and I will inbox you with payment details.
  • Register your interest and I will inbox you with payment details.
    Just inboxed you
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi Nick,
    One Che Killer please.
    Will be by bank transfer, if you send me the details, as I do not have paypal.
  • Another picture of FADS kit photo , signed in silver 

• His signature looks like Joan Miró redesigned the Vision On logo.

Anyway, I'd like one of those please. What are the details for Paypal? 
  • I have inboxed you Stig
  • Those FADS photos are exactly the same - just with the kit colour changed.

And what ground is all red kit at? Looks like a synthetic surface and Killer seems to be wearing trainers.
  • Addickted said:
    Those FADS photos are exactly the same - just with the kit colour changed.

And what ground is all red kit at? Looks like a synthetic surface and Killer seems to be wearing trainers.
    The FADS one is the same pic just home and away so any buyer can pick there favourite (or both as a matching set)

I asked Killer about the plastic pitch and we narrowed it down to either Luton, QPR or Preston. I may do some research when I get time. 
  • I’d like a ‘che’ one 
  • All ' Che ' Hales sold out for now
  • Interested in a red FADS one
  • Dagnabbit, I’ll take a Che one next time around please 👍🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc999 said:
    Addickted said:
    Those FADS photos are exactly the same - just with the kit colour changed.

The FADS one is the same pic just home and away so any buyer can pick there favourite (or both as a matching set)

I asked Killer about the plastic pitch and we narrowed it down to either Luton, QPR or Preston. I may do some research when I get time. 
    Pretty sure he’d left us by the time we played on Luton’s plastic pitch. Don’t think we ever played on Preston’s so must be QPR’s