Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who else can Roland sell?

Apart from Lyle do we have any other players left that can command a fee of 500k+?

Once Dijksteel and Taylor have gone RD will surely be struggling for more sales.

Comments

• Even if we have a season of struggle there will be a few players that stand out enough to be sold.
  • The answer is anybody who the club receive an offer for. 
    yup
  • Is the fee even an issue? 
  • If Phillips has a good season for us in the Championship then he could easily go for £500k+. He's young, English and will only get better.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Is the fee even an issue? 
    This...
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Is the fee even an issue? 
    This...
    I feel even RD has a minimum fee - not sure what it is though.
  • No-one.

All we have left are loanees. Smart move by LB. Teams cant nick your players if they're not yours. .
    Loanees, journeymen with no resale value and academy players who we can sell once they get established.

• whoever is bid for he will sell, this really could be the tipping point for many as we may aswell just announce relegation now, the man is a cnut of the highest order and i really do wish him a slow painful one. 

don't want to lose money dont buy into a foreign football club, the efl are a joke of an organisation who do not care about clubs just look at bury and bolton, many more will fall in the years to come. 
  • Sponsored links:

• the thing is if djiksteel was sold for 2.3 mill as reported on twitter and the entirety was handed to bowyer i would have no issue what so ever - as i do not rate him that highly. 

the lying last week and the fact we know lee wont see any of the money is my issue and many others i would imagine. #

selling taylor would be pure stupidity. 

but then again that's what happens when you have foreign owners - who do not attend games and run clubs like a business, the prem is great all these overseas owners just our luck we get the worst one around. 
  • the thing is if djiksteel was sold for 2.3 mill as reported on twitter and the entirety was handed to bowyer i would have no issue what so ever - as i do not rate him that highly. 

the lying last week and the fact we know lee wont see any of the money is my issue and many others i would imagine. #

selling taylor would be pure stupidity. 

but then again that's what happens when you have foreign owners - who do not attend games and run clubs like a business, the prem is great all these overseas owners just our luck we get the worst one around. 
    If only he run it as a business.
  • RD is a spiteful vindictive wealthy individual who enjoys his power. 
  • His wages are prob too high but the obvious other is Sarr who is also out of contract next summer
  • His wages are prob too high but the obvious other is Sarr who is also out of contract next summer
    I don't think he'd command much of a fee at present - see how he does this season.
  • His grandmother.
  • I've heard that he is trying to sell the statue of Sam Bartram!
    (He thinks he still plays for us!)
  • Addickted said:
    His business only got off the ground when he sold his Grandmother back in 1970.

I bet that was an undisclosed fee as well.

• Phillips / Lapslie / Morgan would all get £1m+ transfer fees

Thats it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I've heard that he is trying to sell the statue of Sam Bartram!
    (He thinks he still plays for us!)

That was Bowyers fault - he told him that although the statue doesn't have much movement on or off the ball, it's English, under 21 years old,  and big and strong.
  • If Duchatelet can get a decent price for the Play-Off trophy, he’ll sell it
  • Addickted said:
    His business only got off the ground when he sold his Grandmother back in 1970.
    Surely you mean his soul. Considering what a moron the bloke is, I can't see any other way he could have become a success in business.
    Although, at the right price, I'm sure that he would be happy to sell his grandmother, grandfather, mother, father, wife, children.......