Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BRISTOL CITY v LEEDS UNITED 16.30 SSPORTS .. THE SPORT JUST KEEPS ON COMING

Should be another good one

Comments

• Todays game and tomorrows in the Championship are two I'm really looking forward to seeing

Huddersfield v Derby for obvious reasons (Grant v Bielik)

But Bristol City for me could well be in the Play-Offs whilst with Leeds its Bielsa!!
  • Notice that Matt Taylor is on the bench for Bristol City today
  • No Roofe .. where's he going ? .. any leaks lol
  • No Roofe .. where's he going ? .. any leaks lol
    Injured, out for another 3 weeks or so.
  • Sage said:
    No Roofe .. where's he going ? .. any leaks lol
    is he ? .. rumours that he is Anderlecht bound
  • Notice that Matt Taylor is on the bench for Bristol City today
    Saw that too. Don’t think it means much though, they have publicly stated they are after a striker and won’t let Taylor go until they have sorted a replacement first. 

Lapslie started yesterday but I wouldn’t be totally surprised if he’s loaned out this week. 
  • edited August 2019
    Apparently Kompany wants him at Anderlecht - Beilsa also alluded to him being off in his presser it seems

• cafcfan1990 said:
    Notice that Matt Taylor is on the bench for Bristol City today
    Saw that too. Don’t think it means much though, they have publicly stated they are after a striker and won’t let Taylor go until they have sorted a replacement first. 

Lapslie started yesterday but I wouldn’t be totally surprised if he’s loaned out this week. 

that I doubt
  • Sage said:
    Yeah joining them in the next few days
  • Sponsored links:

• Very nice from Hernandez!!
  • Hernandez ! .. another superb televised goal 1-0 Leeds
  • Bristol City look poor
  • edited August 2019
    Bristol City look poor
    Wonder how much its down to them taking £20m for Adam Webster this week, trouble teams will have against Leeds is the fact they'll be extremely fit under Bielsa so will have the edge over opponents

Whether they can sustain that this time is another question!!
  • Bristol City look poor
    so far .. but they are up against a top side .. love Leeds or hate em .. that's what they are
  • I would actually be quite happy for  Leeds to get promoted this year. They are a huge club and it would be good to see those big fixtures again. The fun of seeing them outside the top flight has worn off now. 
  • Commentators have said that Bristol City have their eyes on three Strikers at the moment and hope to sign at least one of them before Thursday
  • bobmunro said:
    I couldn’t believe it when I checked the Sky Sports schedule and saw Leeds were live on the tv.
    OMG!!.. they're on SKY again on Saturday!! - Talk about red buses!!
  • edited August 2019
    se9addick said:
    I would actually be quite happy for  Leeds to get promoted this year. They are a huge club and it would be good to see those big fixtures again. The fun of seeing them outside the top flight has worn off now. 
    So long as they're happy with taking second place behind us

Leeds needing a win on the final day with us just needing a draw to take the title would be rather nice

Especially as we'd then get to lift the trophy on their terrritory
  • se9addick said:
    I would actually be quite happy for  Leeds to get promoted this year. They are a huge club and it would be good to see those big fixtures again. The fun of seeing them outside the top flight has worn off now. 
    We’re going up via the playoffs, need another trip to Wembley!
  • Sponsored links:

• Commentators have said that Bristol City have their eyes on three Strikers at the moment and hope to sign at least one of them before Thursday
    Wouldn’t be shocked if they tried to swap Taylor’s as they have a good wedge of cash to spend.
  • edited August 2019
    Sage said:
    He might well be off, but he is injured. He got injured on their tour of Australia and has been out since. If he leaves, he won’t be fit for a couple of weeks at least.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/25210/kemar-roofe-injury-update
  • I know it’s early doors but it’s amazing how open the games are. 

I think thats hats a great thing for us, Bowyer’s system suits the counter attacking style.
  • Leeds look a good side still, Bristol City don't look like much. They're either very average or Leeds are just making them look that way 
  • se9addick said:

Leeds needing a win on the final day with us just needing a draw to take the title would be rather nice

se9addick said:

now that would do very nicely
  • Bamford seems to have 'aggressified up' since last season .. must be on the anti vegan diet .. raw steak .. grrrrrrrr
  • game is generally getting a bit feisty 
  • game is generally getting a bit feisty 
  • so true .. it came out twice
  • Enjoyable game so far.

surprised at how poor the attendances seem to be in the Championship.