Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Bowyer - “I feel like Del Boy”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9644899/lee-bowyer-charlton-athletic-del-boy-only-fools-and-horses/amp

Shouldn’t that be “Del Bow”?

Even Millwall had double our budget last season.

Article also says we paid £200k for Bonne and £300k for Purrington.

Comments

• The interview in the SLP is much less super soaraway sensational Sun style. 
  • That coat quite suits Johnnie, the plonker.
  • Great pic
  • Lee does interviews like he used to tackle.

No messing about, straight to the point and leaving the target (Duchatelet) in a heap.

• edited August 2019
    Does this mean Roland is Boycie?
  • Does this mean Roland is Boycie?
    Grandad or uncle Albert.
  • kafka said:
    Lee in The Times this morning as well
    Thanks, a nice insight into the man
  • Sponsored links:

• Does this mean Roland is Boycie?
    Does this mean Roland is Boycie?
    No Dave.   Trigger
  • kafka said:
    Lee in The Times this morning as well
    Anyone got a transcript so I don't have to give that shit rag's website a hit?  
  • edited August 2019
    Roland is slater the slag 
    More grasses than Fisons 
  • Got to sing 
    Del Boy Del Boy give us a wave 
    Followed by 
    Rodney Rodney give us a wave 
    today at Blackburn 

• Or sing this

Where it all comes from
    Is a mystery
    It's like the changing of the seasons
    And the tides of the sea
    But heres the one thats driving me berserk
    Why do only fools and horses work
    La la lala - la la la la la 
  • edited August 2019
    terrific write up that shows Bowyer in a very good light. He mentions George Graham and Bobby Robson, he played under both,  as his managerial inspirations. One outstanding quote 'We've got a lad here who is technically the best player but he isn't good (either) at the defensive parts - so I'm using what George told me (about defensive responsibilities) with him' .. Unquote .. Guess who that is .. 

Not too much publicity please as Bowyer and Jackson will be in even greater demand.

Only critique of the article. the 'comedy selection' .. David Peckham, alright that one, BUT Clive Menplonker ? .. not having that ((:>)

Incidentally, he is quite respectful in his comments about Duchatelet. Bowyer isn't into slagging people off, he just wants the best for CAFC
  • Sponsored links:

• terrific write up that shows Bowyer in a very good light. He mentions George Graham and Bobby Robson, he played under both,  as his managerial inspirations. One outstanding quote 'We've got a lad here who is technically the best player but he isn't good (either) at the defensive parts - so I'm using what George told me (about defensive responsibilities) with him' .. Unquote .. Guess who that is .. 

Not too much publicity please as Bowyer and Jackson will be in even greater demand.

Only critique of the article. the 'comedy selection' .. David Peckham, alright that one, BUT Clive Menplonker ? .. not having that ((:>)

Incidentally, he is quite respectful in his comments about Duchatelet. Bowyer isn't into slagging people off, he just wants the best for CAFC
    Which article is this one?
  • terrific write up that shows Bowyer in a very good light. He mentions George Graham and Bobby Robson, he played under both,  as his managerial inspirations. One outstanding quote 'We've got a lad here who is technically the best player but he isn't good (either) at the defensive parts - so I'm using what George told me (about defensive responsibilities) with him' .. Unquote .. Guess who that is .. 

Which article is this one?
    The Current Bun .. like what they mite say dahn Peckham way .. have not yet read the Times write up 
  • I couldn't see the references, maybe I'm not seeing the whole article?
  • I couldn't see the references, maybe I'm not seeing the whole article?
    I couldn't see the references, maybe I'm not seeing the whole article?

why not buy the paper ? .. or are you in the middle of the Gobi ? ((:>)
  • edited August 2019
    Needs work but here goes ...

Nabbys got you in his pocket,
    Johny jacksons got a nice tan,
    And if you want best but you got no money,
    Then lyle hes our man ,

But where bowyer came was mystery,
    It's like the changing of the season and tides in the sea,
    Duchatales driving us berserk,
    But Everybody loves lee bowyers work

Lalalalalalalal

• Looks like the current bun is also reporting another defensive signing "Ben Lockyer". Shoddy fact checking. 
  • Bonne de douche Rodders 
  • Wonder if he can get onto ‘dirty Barry’ to lend him a few blow up dolls to bolster the numbers
  • The Times article is a well written Bowyer Bio .. Alyson Rudd brings out his softer side .. awww