Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton ace Bonne: I want to be playing at this level every week

Comments

• Good to see Bowyer is signing the right type of players

Bonne certainly dont seem a billy big bollocks who thinks he'll replicate what he achieved in the National League and will have to work to mirror that success
  • pick him tomorrow Bows … 
  • pick him tomorrow Bows … 
    If he wants two up top, there's no other options!
  • He definitely says the right things, hopefully it translates on to the pitch. I know we’ve had some non league duds before but I have a really good feeling about this lad. I think giving him 15-20 minutes against tiring defences, he could pick up a few goals and do well. That in turn will do him the world of good in terms of confidence and experience. 
  • I've seen him in 2 pre-season friendlies & although has worked tirelessly I'm not if he's good enough. I'm thinking another Andy Jones.....or his brother Steve. 
  • I've seen him in 2 pre-season friendlies & although has worked tirelessly I'm not if he's good enough. I'm thinking another Andy Jones.....or his brother Steve. 
    If he is another Steve Jones in the second tier for us then I make that a decent squad option. Which is what Jones was!
  • My pal is a season ticket holder for 20+plus yrs at Orient and he really thinks we have got a bargain. 'Maca' as he calls him, is a goalscorer. He needs to work on his off ball work and a better coach can hopefully do that. He always puts in 100% effort and his ratio of nearly a goal every 2 games is promising. 
    I think we have to be patient and not expect too much too soon as Bowyer has hinted at.
  • Nice to read about his relationship with Justin Edinburgh. Reckon Bowyer will have an equally strong influence. 
    He’s also patient when it comes to his role in the team. Comes across as having a really good attitude. 
  • My pal is a season ticket holder for 20+plus yrs at Orient and he really thinks we have got a bargain. 'Maca' as he calls him, is a goalscorer. He needs to work on his off ball work and a better coach can hopefully do that. He always puts in 100% effort and his ratio of nearly a goal every 2 games is promising. 
    I think we have to be patient and not expect too much too soon as Bowyer has hinted at.

Sounds like a Roland sale for a couple of million by end of season.
  • I play football with a fella who is a big Orient fan and goes home and away. 

He said that Bonne will work tirelessly and run after every ball but he needed 3 chances to get 1 goal consistently - and that was in the Conference. Doesn’t think he will make the three division step up unfortunately 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Per pound of wage bill, no one gets players with such a good an attitude as Gallen/Bowyer. I like this kid already! If we go down at least it won’t be for lack of desire in our squad.
  • Worrying that we're going in to a match with him as one of our 2 striking options, but I'm sure he'll give 100% when asked to come on