Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Really looking forward to this one. Should be a decent test against a top championship team. Throw in Nathan Jones, Lee Gregory and James McClean. The Valley will be rocking for this.
  • edited July 2019
    decent prices too .. thanks for the heads up Clive .. bought online .. easy
  • Stoke seem to be spending pretty well and have a good manager. I expect them to be right up there this season. Will be a very tough test.
  • Really looking forward to this one. Should be a decent test against a top championship team. Throw in Nathan Jones, Lee Gregory and James McClean. The Valley will be rocking for this.

not to forget @bobmunro

not to forget @bobmunro

I will be rocking!! I spoke to Tony Scholes the CEO of SCFC only yesterday and pointed out that my seat is just next to the Directors' box and to expect some 'banter'! Peter Coates may mitigate that by having me as one of his guests in the box so he can keep an eye on me. Not a chance! 
  • Stoke seem to be spending pretty well and have a good manager. I expect them to be right up there this season. Will be a very tough test.
    They spent well last year this season I think they’ve made signings like they’re here to stay to be honest.

Gregory, Cousins etc all a bit, meh.
  • Ahead of the Addicks' first home fixture of the Championship season against Stoke City on Saturday, August 10th, supporters are advised to book their tickets in advance to avoid the matchday price increase.

Tickets are currently on sale from £20 but will increase on a match day at 1pm. After this the cheapest ticket will be £23, though limited numbers of these tickets remain.

Please also be aware that there will be more stringent concession controls on all our turnstiles around the ground this season. As part of the terms and conditions of purchasing a match to match ticket, you will need to produce proof of age if asked by any of our stewards when entering the ground if you are in possession of a concession-priced ticket.

If you are found to be in possession of a concession ticket that you do not qualify for, your ticket will be taken from you and you will have to purchase the correct price class to be allowed entry into the ground.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d4a9b2b33431/to-save-money-book-your-stoke-city-tickets-in-advance
  • Be warned the minimum adult price in the run-up to kick-off will be £27.
  • Bought one ticket for each of the next 4 home games all as part of the same order.  Arrived in 4 separate envelopes.  Happy to minimise the amount of money going to RD but would seem to be a fairly basic function of any ticketing system.  Had similar issues last year, but put that down to the order being a mix of home and away tickets
  • I expect an attendance pushing 17k.
    Higher than that would constitute a very impressive figure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Please also be aware that there will be more stringent concession controls on all our turnstiles around the ground this season. As part of the terms and conditions of purchasing a match to match ticket, you will need to produce proof of age if asked by any of our stewards when entering the ground if you are in possession of a concession-priced ticket.

If you are found to be in possession of a concession ticket that you do not qualify for, your ticket will be taken from you and you will have to purchase the correct price class to be allowed entry into the ground.

bollocks!!!!

• How many Stoke sold? 
  • How many Stoke sold? 
    Airman said they averaged 2k away last season so seeing as they lost at home last week I would be surprised if they better this.
  • edited August 2019
    Plus they offer free coach travel for all away matches.
  • Plus they offer free coach travel for all away matches.
    And we moan about Roland 
  • Please also be aware that there will be more stringent concession controls on all our turnstiles around the ground this season. As part of the terms and conditions of purchasing a match to match ticket, you will need to produce proof of age if asked by any of our stewards when entering the ground if you are in possession of a concession-priced ticket.

bollocks!!!!

Reckon they’ll be strict for the first one or two matches, let’s see if they keep it up for the whole season. 
  • Given the winning start last week and what looks like turning out to be a pretty successful transfer window I would expect the buzz around the ground before the game to be not far off what it was for the Donny play off game.
  • How many Stoke sold? 
    Airman said they averaged 2k away last season so seeing as they lost at home last week I would be surprised if they better this.
    They have not been to the home of football for a few years, I expect 2k plus.
  • se9addick said:

Please also be aware that there will be more stringent concession controls on all our turnstiles around the ground this season. As part of the terms and conditions of purchasing a match to match ticket, you will need to produce proof of age if asked by any of our stewards when entering the ground if you are in possession of a concession-priced ticket.

bollocks!!!!

Reckon they’ll be strict for the first one or two matches, let’s see if they keep it up for the whole season. 
    Has there been a problem with concession tickets purchased recently?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shameful if so.
  • se9addick said:

bollocks!!!!

Has there been a problem with concession tickets purchased recently?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shameful if so.
    its ok mate you will be fine for your pensioner ticket cant see anyone questioning that
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

bollocks!!!!

Shameful if so.
    its ok mate you will be fine for your pensioner ticket cant see anyone questioning that
    F***** me there mate.

You'll need to give me directions for Floyd Road first though.
    Is that an extra 3 pound for paying on the day?
    Is that an extra 3 pound for paying on the day?
    Price goes up £3 if you buy 2 hours before KO or later.
  • Most of the Covered end is sold out, so I've gone with some friends to west stand lower Block G, quiet as the grave there.
    I will probably be the only hooligan shouting.  
  • se9addick said:

bollocks!!!!

Anyone notice checks being done or suffer any detriment as a result?

Asking for a friend who frequently suffers ticket mix up issues while RD is still here.
  • se9addick said:

bollocks!!!!

Anyone notice checks being done or suffer any detriment as a result?

Asking for a friend who frequently suffers ticket mix up issues while RD is still here.
    notice a couple of stewards checking as went in north lower but did not see anyone stopped as I walked in. 
  • nope nothing