Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Google calendar Fixtures for 2019-2020

Hi Guys, been looking for a calendar for the Charlton games since the fixtures were released, couldn't find one so today made on myself, wanted to share it with a few people but i have no idea how i can share it with people unless i send it to them individually via email :(   
If anyone knows how i could do this please let me know and I'll share the link on here if anyone else is interested :)  

Comments

• Not sure how to share yours, but people can subscribe to sky sports fixtures for charlton, they are quite quick with updates. 

Instructions
    https://www.skysports.com/calendars

Charlton calendar 
    https://www.skysports.com/charlton-athletic-fixtures

• Even following the instructions dont work for me, its so annoying
  • https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=vhn6vr5edcelr1g829rdcphj10@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

The sky one don't work for me, i think this is the link to the one i done... i think..

• Sky one works perfect for me and has updated since the cup draw, am on iPhone and done it to conventional iPhone calendar 
  • I guess its an iphone thing then as it didn't work on my pc or android phone (after following all the instructions for android I managed to get it to import the calendar and it was showing as active and set to sync and refreshed but didn't didn't show any of the fixtures), either that or I'm doing something wrong.
    I'm sure the club or one of the sites that usually do these will do one as like you said a proper one will be kept upto date and should have more detail 
  • I do remember the android one being quite fiddly, had to do it on Google calendar on pc and then add the calendar on my phone, I'll try look back at how I did it. But you only have to do it once, and then it auto updates every season 
  • the sky one linked immediately to my iphone fine
  • edited June 2019
    Sounds like an iphone thing then as on android when you click import calendar you get a link to the instructions to import it which didn't work for me :(
  • I do remember the android one being quite fiddly, had to do it on Google calendar on pc and then add the calendar on my phone, I'll try look back at how I did it. But you only have to do it once, and then it auto updates every season 
    Yeah you have to add it to your account on a pc (or phone but via the website not the app) and I managed to import it and set it up to sync, after thatv it was showing as imported on my phone and synced but none of the fixtures showed up, must be something I did wrong, will have another try this evening 
  • Ok to add fixtures to android. On a PC go to google calendar in a browser, sign in with your google account.

On the left hand side of web page click on "other calendars"

Click on "+" sign to add other calendars.

Then click on "from URL"

Enter "url of calendar" exactly as follows 
    webcal://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/charlton-athletic

Then click on "add calendar".

It should then appear as one of your available calendars, you might have to check the box. 

Then on your phone go to the calendar app, click on manage calendars (or might be my calendars) and make sure that Charlton Athletic fixtures is checked.

• Sponsored links:

• Worked perfect, thank you