Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Konsa to Villa

Apologies if this is already out there but Aston Villa have reportedly signed Konsa for £12 million.
I hope we had a bloody good sell on clause

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Apologies if this is already out there but Aston Villa have reportedly signed Konsa for £12 million.
    I hope we dont.

As I put on twitter, if we do we wont see a penny of it as Roland will pocket it all.

Lets pray we dont have a sell on clause
  • Apologies if this is already out there but Aston Villa have reportedly signed Konsa for £12 million.
    In Meire we trust!
  • we dont have a sell on clause was sold for 2.5 million i think to brentford and theyve just sold him to villa for 12 mill. 

cawley said on twitter earlier that he does not believe there is a clause. 
  • edited July 2019
    Another great bit of business by Roland. 

I thought he went to Brentford for under 1M as they paid cash and Roland was desperate
  • Ha f**king ha. I also hope no sell on clause and that the news makes Roland do that thing where a little bit of sick comes up.
  • Apologies if this is already out there but Aston Villa have reportedly signed Konsa for £12 million.
    In Meire we trust!
    Sold after she left.
  • Scoham said:
    In Meire we trust!
    Sold after she left.
    She was still really shit though
  • Scoham said:
    In Meire we trust!
    Sold after she left.
    She’d have got less
  • Sponsored links:

• Am I the only one who did not rate him and I still dont. I feel he is just very average player. He was no Rufus or Gomez. I did not even worry when we sold him. 
    Me too. 
  • Narrow minded twat... Doesnt have any vision to look into the future does he our Roland!!
  • Am I the only one who did not rate him and I still dont. I feel he is just very average player. He was no Rufus or Gomez. I did not even worry when we sold him. 
    Plenty have said it, I think it’s partly because he’s always compared to Gomez.

He was definitely replaceable, so in that sense he was average.

However I felt he had/has a lot of potential and will be a success in the Prem, even if he finds it tough next season.

He made his debut for us when he was just 18, he’s still only 21 now. He was rarely outstanding but he was comfortable and ready for it.

I think it’s also partly down to the type of player he is. He’s a decent all rounder - has enough height and strength to play CB, enough pace without being lightning quick, composed on the ball without being a great passer from the back, reads the game well enough without impressing like Gomez did. He has no obvious area of his game that really stands out over other defenders.

Yet he’s done enough in the Championship to move to the Prem. Some Brentford fans are probably saying similar, but no doubt he’s improved since he played for us. And if he keeps improving in all those areas he’ll do enough to stay in the Prem and do well there.
    Me too. 
    I agree with you both  .. but Smith is a good manager and he likes him  .. soooooo
    Me too. 
    Me 3
  • Sponsored links:

• So did the mighty Brentford really add £9.5 million to his value in just over a year?
  • So did the mighty Brentford really add £9.5 million to his value in just over a year?
    Villa spending  wasting their play off profits .. I reckon he'll be deployed as a defensive midfielder
  • Over £100M of talent sold off for next to nothing.
    Sickening. Fuck off Roland.
  • If the idiot could think even for the medium term his losses with us would have been massively reduced. 

But no, he snapped off their hands for a pittance and loses out on millions. 25% of Brentford's profit on Konsa is about £2.2m, but Roly wanted all the money now. Twat.
  • What’s so stupid is that Roland wants money but due to his own idiocy he has actually thrown money away by letting these players go so cheaply.
  • edited July 2019
    Very similar with Joe too. Give him a proper contract in January instead of pulling it and there'd have been a very good fee for him too. So for the sake of half a seasons increase in Joe's wages, the idiot could perhaps have collected £3m upwards instead of the measly £300K development fee. 
    Twat.
    (Did I say that already?)
  • In 2014, Richard Murray said: " One of the key things that Roland's financial stability will bring us is that if we've got a good player we will be able to hold on to him, and not be in a position that we have to sell our assets before they have realised their full potential playing for us or their full potential in the transfer market.”

I expect that Richard Murray believed it at the time - Duchatelet is, after all, loaded - but it has turned out to be one of the most horrendously inaccurate statements ever made about this diabolical regime.

What is particularly puzzling is that selling players is Duchatelet's raison d'être, as Meire made clear early on, but it turns out that he's absolutely hopeless at it. Whilst he has repeatedly said that he wants to sell the club, he has lamentably failed to do so and that could not, in any event, explain his dismal handling of key assets like Konsa, Grant and Aribo. He is simply useless - as he has been in all respects from day one - and incapable of even thinking 12 months ahead. What a tool.
  • Didn't realise he was the new guy on Love Island...
  • I think its been proved that everything said at that time is bollocks.
    In 2014, Richard Murray said: " One of the key things that Roland's financial stability will bring us is that if we've got a good player we will be able to hold on to him, and not be in a position that we have to sell our assets before they have realised their full potential playing for us or their full potential in the transfer market.”

• Blucher said:
    In 2014, Richard Murray said: " One of the key things that Roland's financial stability will bring us is that if we've got a good player we will be able to hold on to him, and not be in a position that we have to sell our assets before they have realised their full potential playing for us or their full potential in the transfer market.”

I expect that Richard Murray believed it at the time - Duchatelet is, after all, loaded - but it has turned out to be one of the most horrendously inaccurate statements ever made about this diabolical regime.

What is particularly puzzling is that selling players is Duchatelet's raison d'être, as Meire made clear early on, but it turns out that he's absolutely hopeless at it. Whilst he has repeatedly said that he wants to sell the club, he has lamentably failed to do so and that could not, in any event, explain his dismal handling of key assets like Konsa, Grant and Aribo. He is simply useless - as he has been in all respects from day one - and incapable of even thinking 12 months ahead. What a tool.
    And this is one of many reasons why prospective buyers won't pay for his mistakes, ever.