Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sky sports transfer talk today at 9am

Good programme on sky sports news called sky sports transfer talk. Really interesting programme with lots of hours lists discussing a different club each day. Today they are discussing Charlton at 9am. It's on for an hour. Interesting what positions they say we need to recruit in! 

Comments

• Journalists **
  • Unless The Bedroom Boy Wonder from Belgium is on there then what's the point.
  • edited July 2019
    Good programme on sky sports news called sky sports transfer talk. Really interesting programme with lots of hours lists discussing a different club each day. Today they are discussing Charlton at 9am. It's on for an hour. Interesting what positions they say we need to recruit in! 
    Let hope Jim White isn’t hosting. If he is, it’ll be a waste of an hour. 
  • Probably a load of crap. Doubt they know that we have no budget & will be speculating that we'll be spending a few million on named Championship players.
  • edited July 2019
    Is an hour long enough?
    Christ what are you smoking?

Imagine it'll go along the lines of: "So lets see who Charlton can realistically sign... Ahh judging by their budget... No one!! - Great we put a bloody hour aside to discuss this, now what do we chat about"
  • What a pile of shite that was.
  • Nicholas said:
    What a pile of shite that was.
    Yeah not the best one I have seen tbh
  • I want the time back that I wasted watching that today zzzzzzzzz
  • Sponsored links:

• Was I right then or did they just say..."Charlton have no money so will be only signing frees & loans"...Next. 
  • So what did they say? Only rumour on here is about Neymar. Surely not. If we're spending that kind of money I would rather have someone who can track back or who could fill Cullen's position. 
  • Is an hour long enough?
    Christ what are you smoking?

Imagine it'll go along the lines of: "So lets see who Charlton can realistically sign... Ahh judging by their budget... No one!! - Great we put a bloody hour aside to discuss this, now what do we chat about"
    Leeds?