Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live games on Sky

September fixtures just announced. Surprise, surprise, Leeds are on week before and week after we play them. We don't feature at all.

Comments

• Options
    September fixtures just announced. Surprise, surprise, Leeds are on week before and week after we play them. We don't feature at all.
    Having just booked wigan train tickets thats good news.
    Next one to worry about will be Middlesbrough away
  • Options
    Sky only show us when they really have to. If if was down to them they would have shown the show jumping from Hickstead on May 26th.
  • Options
    Sky only show us when they really have to. If if was down to them they would have shown the show jumping from Hickstead on May 26th.
    Completely agree, just out of interest how did the show jumping go?
  • Options
    @Weegie Addick

where did you find this i can only seem to find the premier league fixtures for september 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Our game v Forest is “(co-exclusive)”, what does that mean?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    clive said:
    Our game v Forest is “(co-exclusive)”, what does that mean?
    *The eight co-exclusive Sky Bet Championship games will take place on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings and will be broadcast simultaneously with other Sky Bet Championship games.  These eight games will also be available to stream on Clubs’ DTC offerings.
    https://www.efl.com/news/2019/june/201920-sky-bet-efl-fixtures-revealed/
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Also means our home game against Swansea City on Wednesday 2nd October will be available via. the red button rather than the main Sky Sports channels
  • Options
    clive said:
    Sunday 8 September - Sky Bet League One - Bolton Wanderers v Bury - 12.00

Can't wait for this one. Excitement levels building already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see they have the Wimbledon derby on too. With the real Wimbledon at home. Should be good fun. 
  • Options
    I see they have the Wimbledon derby on too. With the real Wimbledon at home. Should be good fun. 
    Which one is the "real" one?  The one that used to play in Wimbledon?  Or the new one?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Which one is the "real" one?  The one that used to play in Wimbledon?  Or the new one?
    The old one no longer exists.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Chizz said:
    So that's literally going to be a one-sided derby then!
  • Options
    clive said:
    Sunday 8 September - Sky Bet League One - Bolton Wanderers v Bury - 12.00

Can't wait for this one. Excitement levels building already.
    I'd actually prefer it if Sky only showed derbies. Much more interesting to watch a lower league derby than Burnley v Southampton.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Scoham said:
    Chizz said:
    Not sure if Sky will be showing the spanners’ cup final.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Scoham said:
    Chizz said:
    You probably think MK Dons, founded in 2004 won the FA Cup in 1988 don’t you? 😉