Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Bowyer on next season

Lee Bowyer sat down with cafc.co.uk for an in-depth interview during the club’s pre-season camp in Spain.

You can watch the interview, in full via the link below,well worth watching.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d21c1a675aae/bowyer-on-championship-aims-and-home-support-this-season

Comments

• great interview with a very confident and 'together' Lee B .. come on youse addicksaaaa !!!!! 
  • edited July 2019
    One wonderful thing is the contrast between Lee and the last manager, particularly in thought processes and interviews.
    BTW the recent interview posted elsewhere with Lyle Taylor is totally brilliant.
  • I’m Impressed, not has has Lee got this season sussed, he’s already planning for next season!
  • Bowyer has confirmed that he sees Aneke as a Midfielder

• On playing against Millwall…

“We’ll be going into every game to win, but Millwall, obviously our local rivals and the fans, what’s the best word to use, they don’t really like each other! It’s going to be competitive and I know from watching Millwall, the game it’s going to be very very competitive.”

• Lee Bowyer always sounds like he's reading from a script.

Before anyone starts having a go at me, I don't mean that as a criticism.

He always seems to have the answers, there, in the forefront of his mind, and always sounds as if he is measuring his answers.

Probably the most erudite of managers we've ever had.

What about Karel Fraye, loved his after match comments, except when he was in the kit basket
  • LB reveals himself to be measured and a real thinker - about the game, about tactics, and about motivation. Who would have thought it?
  • Sponsored links:

• I say it now Lee bowyer is my favorite Charlton manager of all time. When charlton released THAT STATEMENT my life felt all but done. 

Is it just me or does Lee seem to be getting younger by the month? Winning seems to agree with him.

Is it just me or does Lee seem to be getting younger by the month? Winning seems to agree with him.

The film, Benjamin Button , was based on Lee. 
  • LB reveals himself to be measured and a real thinker - about the game, about tactics, and about motivation. Who would have thought it?
    That's the carp angler in him