Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Solly testimonial match tickets now on sale

Tickets for Chris Solly's testimonial game against Premier League outfit Aston Villa on Saturday, July 27th at The Valley went on sale this morning.

Ticket pricing for the game is as follows:

Adult - £15

Over 65/Under 21 - £10

Under 11 - When accompanied by a full paying adult - £5

Tickets will initially be on sale for the North Lower and the West Lower of The Valley and will be available to purchase from 9am this morning.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d1a1ad80fe84/tickets-for-chris-sollys-testimonial-game-against-aston-villa-to-go-on-sale-on-tuesday

Comments

• Got all the way up to confirming and got kicked... No idea of tickets went through, now shows as 'cannot be found' when you select buy tickets.
  • I dont sit in the west and when i do its generally not a game I have tk be tickets for.

I am looking at Block D and need help.

Is A49 the closest to the halfway line

Anyone who sits in the west able to help
  • I don’t know why people are even buying online - tickets will be easily available on the day. Hopefully get a good crowd - not attending myself due to a pre arranged Bevvy/beano with mates 
  • I don’t know why people are even buying online - tickets will be easily available on the day. Hopefully get a good crowd - not attending myself due to a pre arranged Bevvy/beano with mates 
    Be ashamed.  A loyal servant like Solly deserves a bumper crowd.
  • This might be one of those “buy a ticket sit where you like” jobs.  Always causes hassle for people who’ve chosen a seat online and get there to discover someone in their seat who has just rocked up and been told to sit wherever. 
    @ElfsborgAddick but averaging 25 + Games a season for the team is where i put most of my efforts and cash. 

would be surprised if 9,000 + obviously hope its more but i would genuinely be suprised as holiday season
  • This might be one of those “buy a ticket sit where you like” jobs.  Always causes hassle for people who’ve chosen a seat online and get there to discover someone in their seat who has just rocked up and been told to sit wherever. 
    Yeah just to give people a little bit of advice...

Bowyer really doesnt like it when you sit in his place in the dugout

Found that out the hard way
    @ElfsborgAddick but averaging 25 + Games a season for the team is where i put most of my efforts and cash. 

would be surprised if 9,000 + obviously hope its more but i would genuinely be suprised as holiday season
    I was jesting.

I reckon he'll get sub 5k
  • edited July 2019
    I don’t know why people are even buying online - tickets will be easily available on the day. Hopefully get a good crowd - not attending myself due to a pre arranged Bevvy/beano with mates 

I was jesting.

never know with you! ha might get you that lager this season ;)

although i got slaughtered for it if it was a bit more appealing opposition would help, west ham would of been a bigger draw etc, but then i suppose you need more police etc
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    I wonder if we'll get a visit from Royalty at the match, apart from @Fanny Fanackapan ;) . I was thinking more in terms of Prince William to watch his beloved Villa  :o.
  • RedChaser said:
    I wonder if we'll get a visit from Royalty at the match, apart from @Fanny Fanackapan ;) . I was thinking more in terms of Prince Edward to watch his beloved Villa  :o.
    Prince Edward? - Its Prince William that supports Villa
  • @paulie8290 - I believe the ticket booking system shows the seats as if you were looking from the pitch at the stand so the seats on the left hand side of Block D on the booking page are closest to the half way line.

I think the front row is C in the West Stand. Personally If you’re aiming for the half way line I’d sit at least 8-10 rows back. As much as watching Bowyer / Opposition Manager / Fourth Official can be interesting, I found the view of the match was obstructed far too often and it became slightly irritating. A few rows back and you’ll still be able to hear / see manager interactions but also have an unrestricted view of the game.
  • RedChaser said:
    I wonder if we'll get a visit from Royalty at the match, apart from @Fanny Fanackapan ;) . I was thinking more in terms of Prince Edward to watch his beloved Villa  :o.
    Prince Edward? - Its Prince William that supports Villa
    I blame the wife, I'm reverting to Google from now on :blush:.

I was jesting.

although i got slaughtered for it if it was a bit more appealing opposition would help, west ham would of been a bigger draw etc, but then i suppose you need more police etc
    You do realise he is going to be like a fly around dog shit now don’t you? 

I was jesting.

Wednesday and Birmingham aways, save your pennies.

I was jesting.

You do realise he is going to be like a fly around dog shit now don’t you? 
    I am the fly, you are the poo Dicky.