Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Sorry to hear this, I knew she had health issues a while back.
  • RIP, reading that she had a lot to deal with through her life. Vinnie is not everyone's cup of tea but I admire what he has achieved through had work.
  • That's absolutely rotten to hear, no age at all. Rest in peace mrs Jones
  • edited July 2019
    Cancer, cancer, cancer......god, wherever you look it rears its ugly head time and time again.
    Hardly a day goes by without someone you know (or someone you know of), being affected either as a sufferer, loved one or friend of someone who is.
    I am now into my 70’s and have been to four friends funerals in the last year or so, all as a result of The Big C!
    RIP....Tanya....RIP.
  • Cancer, cancer, cancer......god, wherever you look it rears is ugly head time and time again.
    Hardly a day goes by without someone you know (or someone you know of), being affected either as a sufferer, loved one or friend of someone who is.
    I am now into my 70’s and have been to four friends funerals in the last year all as a result of The Big C!
    RIP....Tanya....RIP.
    I think everyone on here has or will at some time be affected by it. It is...what is the word for not picking on wealth,race, age or anything? I have a total mind blank on the word i mean.
    RIP
  • RIP Mrs Jones. 
  • Cancer, cancer, cancer......god, wherever you look it rears is ugly head time and time again.
    I am now into my 70’s and have been to four friends funerals in the last year all as a result of The Big C!
    RIP....Tanya....RIP.
    I think everyone on here has or will at some time be affected by it. It is...what is the word for not picking on wealth,race, age or anything? I have a total mind blank on the word i mean.
    RIP
    The world you are looking for is discriminate 
  • RIP.  Far too young.
  • Sponsored links:

RIP....Tanya....RIP.
    RIP
    Thanks. Yes cancer does not discriminate
  • How horrible. RIP
  • R.I.P. Very sad.
    RIP....Tanya....RIP.
    RIP
    Indiscriminate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sad. RIP
  • very sad news , thoughts go out to Vinnie and family, RIP Tanya
  • Been through a lot, poor lady (and her husband). RIP Tanya. 
  • Only just saw this on Twitter - RIP, thoughts and prayers with Vinnie Jones and his family 
  • Behind the times on this.

RIP.
  • Sad for him, I love listening to him on Talksport, always full of life and a good laugh
  • Sad news  RIP
  • Same age as me far too young god bless rlp
  • The interview I read with Vinny over the weekend was a proper lump in the throat read.