Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why am I getting Millions of [Do Not Reply] msgs to my email?

Why have I suddenly started getting millions of notification threads from Charlton Life?  I haven't changed any settings, and they're for threads I've had no interest in.  It's worse than bloody Facebook.  Had a look and can find no settings to turn it off.  Apologies if there's a thread for this but I didn't find it.

Comments

• Have you clicked on the star to favourite a thread by mistake
  • No it's on threads I've never read, but I'll check to see if I've been a donut.
  • ColinTat said:
    Why have I suddenly started getting millions of notification threads from Charlton Life?  I haven't changed any settings, and they're for threads I've had no interest in.  It's worse than bloody Facebook.  Had a look and can find no settings to turn it off.  Apologies if there's a thread for this but I didn't find it.
    Thanks Colin.
  • Appears to be so......
  • I should add thank you! 
  • Could be worse.

You could have started the greatest thread ever and get a notification (on here only) for each of the 55k± comments.
  • Could be worse.

You could have started the greatest thread ever and get a notification (on here only) for each of the 55k± comments.
    Any way that you can delete the thread to spare you those notifications and save the rest of us God knows how much time wading through pointless and repeated fish puns? 
  • Could be worse.

Any way that you can delete the thread to spare you those notifications and save the rest of us God knows how much time wading through pointless and repeated fish puns? 
    No and even if I could I wouldn't.

No one ever died from a fish pun
  • Could be worse.

I've felt like I've died several times over wading through those puns and I don't mean wading in a fishing sense. 
  • Could be worse.

You don't know that. Someone may have keeled over from laughing too hard. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:Talal said:
    Could be worse.

Could be worse.

Are you sure you didn't mean krill-ed over or creel-ed over?
  • edited July 2019
    Could be worse.

Not sure if you are being serious or joking, but change your notification settings. 

Get no email notifications and only thing mine are configured for is to get a pop up on if I receive an inbox message.

Just assumed everyone else was the same
  • edited July 2019
    Could be worse.

They can be dangerous though.

https://media.giphy.com/media/UvFRkBCdwShJC/giphy.gif