Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wayne Rooney

Comments

• His barnet looks good considering
  • edited January 2019
    YTS1978 said:

His barnet looks good considering

Rooney in 5 years

• Wayne Hennessey’s explanation makes Wayne’s seem much more credible
  • I’m pleased his hair transplants worked out for him.
  • Great shot.
  • "Pinballs to Rooney" 🤣
  • Good goal, though he could have done better than ripping off David Beckham's celebration.
  • Good goal, though he could have done better than ripping off David Beckham's celebration.

Shag his nan?

Shag his nan?
    His own or Beckham's?
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon Saudi will be his next stop 
  • Promising start to his Birmingham career.

2 games, 2 defeats, 0 goals scored and booed by his own fans as he walked off at full time.

John Eustace i'm sure is sat somewhere laughing at this shit show.

I don't mind Rooney but wouldn't want him as a manager and will laugh at the Birmingham demise after their firing of a decent manager.
  • No fear points football
  • When he's sacked, remember they were in the play off positions, when he was appointed. 

2 games, 2 defeats, 0 goals scored and booed by his own fans as he walked off at full time.

Good.

Nothing against him personally, but the more clubs fail after sacking managers doing well so they can bring a bigger name in, the better.

And I don't really like Birmingham City.
    Birmingham hsve form having got rid of Rowett and replacing him with the hapless Gian Franco Zola
  • I was up in Birmingham for work this week and went to the game with a colleague who has a season ticket. Blues were dire after starting ok but once they fell behind to a shoddy back pass they never looked like getting back in it. Hull looked comfortable without really needing to break sweat.

My colleague reckoned it was Blues worst home performance of the season. If it ain't broke don't fix it sprang to mind.
  • 3 out of 3. 100% record. Keep up the good work Wayne.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that Wayne “Lock Up Your Nanny “ Rooney?
  • Just seen they've got Ipswich and Sunderland up next so it could very easily be 5 defeats from 5.
  • Taxi for Wayne!
  • Shame the bottom 3 are cut off as they are only 4 points off 4th bottom. Lose v Sunderland and Ipswich and he could well have taken them from play offs to about 19th in 5 games which would be very impressive though 
  • I blame Rebecca Vardy

5 games in still 0 wins for Rooney at Birmingham 

Could end up leaving them with a worse win percentage than DC United 

5 games in still 0 wins for Rooney at Birmingham 

Could end up leaving them with a worse win percentage than DC United 
    Then they will bring Phil Neville in.
  • From Wiki re John Eustace

Despite his side being the bookies' odds-on favourite to finish 24th in the 2022-23 EFL Championship, Eustace was able to guide the club to its highest points tally since 2016, successfully avoiding relegation amid a backdrop of off-field struggles.[47]

On 9 October 2023, Eustace was sacked with the club citing the importance of the board of directors and management being fully aligned on the culture of the football club as the reason behind the decision. An impressive start to the season had seen the club sitting in sixth position with eighteen points from eleven matches.[48]

Since Birmingham sacked Eustace for "not being fully aligned on the culture of the football club" they have found someone far more in keeping with the ambitions they have so evidently demonstrated in the last few seasons - five points from nine games since Rooney took over, the lowest number of points for any side in the Championship during that period and dropping from 6th to 16th in the process.  

• I'm confident Rooney will take Birmingham out of the Championship  ;)