Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21 Euro 2019

Comments

• Solanke looks at home in this England side

Very good so far, everyone comfortable on the ball.
  • Love this England side at the moment!!

Great run from Sessegnon to stay onside too... Shame the ball couldnt quite sneak in
  • Haha how are we not ahead!!

Really hope Solanke gets a chance @ Bournemouth this season!!
  • Handball law is absolutely the worst in football. A law made by refs, very few who have played the game at a top level. There’s nothing he can do there.
  • He's used his arms for leverage!!... What a shocking decision!!
  • JUSTICE!!... Great save Deano
  • Good to see Konsa on the bench
  • edited June 2019
    Is Choudray the best we can do in midfield. Has he made a forward pass yet?
  • Is Choudray the best we can do in midfield. Has he made a forward pass yet?
    Stopping a lot of the French attacks though

Think its more his job to win the ball and get it to Foden or Maddison
  • Sponsored links:

• Foden will be World class, it’s ridiculous how good he is.
  • Oh that was ridiculous!!

Thought it was a lame shot at first but seeing replays that was fully intended
  • Fully expect that Jay Dasilva was telling Phil to get down the Valley in a Charlton shirt if he wants his career to take off
  • Dean Henderson will make the England squad before the end of the calendar year. Finally some proper back up for Pickford. 
  • edited June 2019
    Stupid from Choudray then!!... Fully deserved red card

Shame as we've dominated the game!!
  • Gotta be honest I don’t think any of this back 4 will make a senior England appearance.
  • I hope Bomba is ok

that was broken leg stuff 😩

Awful challenge 
  • That challenge was like some of the Sunday league stuff that appears
    intermittently  on my FB feed.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Gotta be honest I don’t think any of this back 4 will make a senior England appearance.
    Wan Bissaka?
  • Sponsored links:

• Missed 2 penalties in 1 game
  • Haha what a load of rubbish these French lads are!!
  • Laddick01 said:
    Gotta be honest I don’t think any of this back 4 will make a senior England appearance.
    Wan Bissaka?
    He’s competing against the best young RB in world football. I rate Wan Bissaka but can’t see him getting much time at RB.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Wan Bissaka?
    He’s competing against the best young RB in world football. I rate Wan Bissaka but can’t see him getting much time at RB.
    Certainly needs to leave Crystal Palace this summer to try and dislodge Trent from the England squad, he wont do it at a team outside of the top six
  • Dean Henderson will make the England squad before the end of the calendar year. Finally some proper back up for Pickford. 
    Reckon that Angus Gunn could have something to say about it as he's Southampton's No.1 now it seems

Imagine it'll be Pickford / Gunn / Henderson at the Euros though

Pope has his sole cap, wont get anymore after missing last season
  • Butland will be back in the PL next season, dropping down to the Championship and playing for a mid table team has massively lowered his profile.
  • Butland will be back in the PL next season, dropping down to the Championship and playing for a mid table team has massively lowered his profile.
    Christ forgot about him

Always been a massive fan of his too
  • Boothroyd is an aggressive manager. I like it.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Boothroyd is an aggressive manager. I like it.
    Certainly debunking the myth that he's a long ball merchant with the way that England have played tonight
  • Defensive mistakes cost England there. Tomori and AWB generally poor.