Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**BREAKING NEWS (AGAIN) Lee Bowyer signs new contract**

Comments

• Thank fudge for that. 
  • Obviously very happy, but this is a really weird situation. Interesting that it’s still only a one year deal.
  • What is telling is it is obvious Roland didn't write the piece on the website. 
  • This is mental
  • My club is, a total joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• My club is, a total joke.
    You should try ours!
  • “I would like to thank Lee for his professionalism during this process. While the negotiations have been ongoing, he has continued to work on building a squad for the club’s Championship campaign. Stability is essential and I am very pleased we now have the best man in place to lead us forward next season.”

IS Duchâtelet taking the piss? He only yesterday criticised bowyers role in negotiations by having an agent , and said that his isn’t necessarily planning for next season as he won’t be here...!
  • Whilst it's great news.  What the hell happened yesterday? 
  • you literally couldn't make this shit up.....surely now this is the catalyst for him (RD) to piss off.
  • stonemuse said:
    RD: Stability is essential 

We know that you idiot, which is why your statement yesterday was so bloody ridiculous. 
    Which is why Bowyer has only been given a year...?
  • Sponsored links:

• “I would like to thank Lee for his professionalism during this process. While the negotiations have been ongoing, he has continued to work on building a squad for the club’s Championship campaign. Stability is essential and I am very pleased we now have the best man in place to lead us forward next season.”

Unbelievable - there certainly wasn't any from Dooshat
  • Fantastic news.

Now sell the club Rolly, and then die.
  • "Stability is essential..." Made me laugh
  • edited June 2019
    stonemuse said:

We know that you idiot, which is why your statement yesterday was so bloody ridiculous. 
    That coming from the somebody mentally unstable.

Roland that is, not you Stonemuse. 
  • stonemuse said:

Which is why Bowyer has only been given a year...?
    Spot on, people seem to be missing this. Obviously this is better news than yesterday but I’m not sure it’s good news given the short term of the contract. 
  • A bit of mental stability wouldn't go a miss either
  • I had a hunch that keeping my head down yesterday and waiting would be the right approach

Utterly amateurish communications from RD as usual but glad it's worked out. Get the sale done now
  • Great great news, now would the men in white coats come and take Roland to where he really belongs and let LB get on with the football