Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bielik - is he staying?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome any time, a class player.
    Would be amazing if we got him back for another season. He has a brilliant future. 
  • Options
    If that graphic is correct he played at CB for Poland. Personally I prefer him in midfield as he's so exciting when he runs with the ball and it carries less risk if he loses it
  • Options
    Reckon the better he does at this tournament the less chance we have of getting him back for next season

In short... Stop fucking scoring Krystian!!
  • Options

A lot of Arsenal fans drooling over him, don't think we have a chance of getting him back. Sounds like he will either stay at Arsenal and sent out on loan or join a foreign league. We can hope but don't seem likely 
  • Options

A lot of Arsenal fans drooling over him, don't think we have a chance of getting him back. Sounds like he will either stay at Arsenal and sent out on loan or join a foreign league. We can hope but don't seem likely 
    Some of the others worrying about him defensively though. A season with us in the Championship is the answer to that
  • Options
    Bielik would do well in the Championship - still needs to work on not overplaying in defence. Definitely a talent.
  • Options

Also shows something else that Bows and the rest of the coaching staff bring to the Charlton squad.

He's as fit as a butcher's dog!
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Can somebody start a transfer rumours thread ? :)
    I think all members can.
  • Options

We got a mention on the telly at an international tournament.  When was the last time that happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the Biellik situation just about sums up all that is wrong with the so called top clubs.Here is a young man of obvious talent who cannot get near the first team of what is probably the worst Arsenal team for 20 years or so.Same with Cullen,who probably wont get in the West Ham team.I would be delighted to have them both back,but surely there must come a time when clubs must start giving these lads the opportunity rather than buy over priced ,players we have never heard of .Can anyone say when the proverbial is hitting the fan you would rather have Ozil than Cullen by your side.Look at at the Arsenal midfield ,total crap,no commitment,Beilik giiven time would be better than any of them.
  • Options
    Look at at the Arsenal midfield ,total crap,no commitment, Beilik after a season with Charlton in the Championship would be better than any of them.
    Just fixed it for you.  :smile:

• Options
    Make you right,but they will still prefer to spend millions on foreign prima donnas.
  • Options
    Pie in the sky after the day we’ve had but i don’t think him nor Cullen are premier league players yet 
  • Options
    No, no he’s not 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Pie in the sky after the day we’ve had but i don’t think him nor Cullen are premier league players yet 
    Unlike Kosnieky and the Greek car crash.
  • Options
    Would love to see him back for another season.And Cullen too. Here's hoping.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was told by someone close to West Ham that he’s very unlikely to be in the first team squad this season although he’s likely to feature in pre season with them . Hopefully we can nab him again .
  • Options
    i think we have a chance of getting both back ,but it will be late in the pre season.I also can see both The Arse and WHU sending other players over.It went well for all parties last season. 
  • Options
    i think we have a chance of getting both back ,but it will be late in the pre season.I also can see both The Arse and WHU sending other players over.It went well for all parties last season. 
    Would be bloody good news if it happens. 
  • Options
    I see that Bielik has only 1 year left on his Arsenal contract.

Make or break year for him at Arsenal.
    If they don't offer him an extension sooner rather than later, then they could well cash in on him while his stock is high.
  • Options
    I was told by someone close to West Ham that he’s very unlikely to be in the first team squad this season although he’s likely to feature in pre season with them . Hopefully we can nab him again .
    The problem with this is, Cullen has only a year left on his contract.

Sure, Wet Spam could give him a contract extension, and loan him out, but Cullen could decide that's not in HIS best interest.

In which case, it's just as likely thar WH decide to sell him now, if he isn't going to get in their first team squad.
  • Options
    Noticed from an article that Tom Lockyer can play both Centre-Back and Defensive Midfield

Whilst it nice to see us going over versatile players; part of me worries that Tom will also be Krystian's replacement
  • Options
    The boy's absolute mustard. I love Lyle Taylor and totally understand why he was player of the year but Bielik and Cullen were 2 or 3 cuts above anything I saw in that league last year.
    Are you me ??  This 1000%
  • Options
    Would be nice to get either back, if we do we wont know until at least nearer August once they have assessed their squads and maybe given them a bit of game time in pre-season. Far too early to speculate, would slightly prefer Cullen back over Bielik, but both are class and would be great for the championship.