Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    I’m more worried about Happy Valley than the takeover, does he sleep at night? And is he a history teacher?
    Probs, teachers get enough time to sleep in the afternoons and during their holidays
  • Options
    Beginning to like happy valley
    Far better than colin ever was
  • Options
    @DOUCHER there’s no doubt Dalmat is at advanced stages of negotiation. We knew that two days ago. Have you heard something that makes you believe it’ll get over the line?

• Options
    1728 = 12^3. Doesn't just have to be years
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It seems one of the hitches for Dalman is a charge on Sparrows Lane by messrs Whitehead, Chappell and Summers. Probably over and above the £7m on the Valley. Has this been addressed before? Anyone have a clue or contact with any of the above?
    Good work !!
  • Options
    1728, explorer James Cook born.
    Captain James Cook if you don’t mind.
  • Options
    From Wales online.... sorry if a duplicate...

• Options
    edited June 2019
    1532 Anne Boleyn is made Marquess of Pembroke by Henry V111.
    @captainbob your answer.
  • Options
    Reams sharing some Dialogue between himself and the main antagonist from Luther season 1 episode 4.

Some interesting stuff, the Paul bloke reckons if Mehmet does come to Charlton he would bring Warnock with him. Personally I wouldn't be happy with Warnock replacing Bowyer unless Bowyer walked himself. Each to their own though 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DOUCHER said:
    Valley11 said:
    @DOUCHER there’s no doubt Dalmat is at advanced stages of negotiation. We knew that two days ago. Have you heard something that makes you believe it’ll get over the line?

There has been no doubt it has been reported in the press and indeed cardiff people had talked about it but today was the first time i'd heard from within charlton that Dalmat is the man looking to buy and that it is at advanced stages. That's a relief to me coz papers aren't as reliable as people within the club. That's good news to me anyway, not everybody will believe me of course so its not so good for them necessarily and therefore nothing has changed for them. The aussie thing (i've been completely cynical about since lat years fiasco) may well still be in the running but to know that somebody who genuinely appears to have the ways and means is definitely at the table is good news to me and makes the chances of a takeover being imminent far higher now in my book - there's no doubt in my mind that bowyers contract negotiations are entirely linked to the takeover as well, hence the delay although i guess we will find out a lot more tomorrow.  
    Thank god we have sane, stable owner on our end of the negotiation table to make sure Addicks' best interests are represented.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

When captain James Cook was born he wasn't a captain.
    His parents called him Jimbo and he sucked his thumb.

• Options
    Bubble said:
    Sorry but this article is the pits for me.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-transfer-chief-wants-joe-aribo-to-stay-in-england-if-he-chooses-to-leave-valley/

Really feel for Steve but we’re literally begging Joe to sign for an English club so we get a bit more cash to possibly supplement a shambles of a budget.

I would say I’m embarrassed but to be honest this is  absolutely gut wrenching. 

It doesn't matter anyway, it's not like Gallen will see much, if any of that money for new players if RD stays.
  • Options

When captain James Cook was born he wasn't a captain.
    His parents called him Jimbo and he sucked his thumb.

When born he wasn’t an explorer either.
    Not true,
    When he was born his mother's water broke and he came out the porthole at a rate of knots. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!