Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Lemon

The most irritating man on TV or comedy genius?

Comments

• An absolute wanksock.
  • Met the guy a few times and on the first occasion I didn't even realise it was him, he was polite, well spoken and just plain ordinary. But by god do I hate the character he portrays
  • He lives in the next road to my FIL in Winchmore Hill. Keeps himself to himself by all accounts.
  • he's one of the few 'comedians' who I find to be funny, amusing and comedic
  • edited June 2019
    McBobbin said:
    Quite liked bo selecta

The first series of Bo Selecta was comic genius. I also liked his Sketch Show - some of the characters were hilarious - the gypsy Kardashians, urban fox and the David Dickinson take-off.

I am a fan!

• Neither
    This. Sometimes funny, sometimes not.
    A long, long way from being either brilliant or awful.
  • Shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Most irritating man on TV!!
  • Love TTK. Think he is hilarious. 
  • A comedian who some people will like and some won't. Isn't that the same for any comedian ever?
  • A comedian who some people will like and some won't. Isn't that the same for any comedian ever?
    Nail and hammer spring to mind.

• Pat......you minge teasing bastard ya
  • As funny as a dose of the shits 
  • The most irritating man on TV or comedy genius?
    Not even in the top 20 annoying people on the box.
  • Bo Selecta was brilliant, I tell thee.

Keith Lemon isn't quite as good but the act's still got more wit behind it than 90% of the comedy out there.

I can see why he grates some though.
  • I really liked bo selecta but am amazed at how long the Lemon character has lasted; he's pretty irritating now. 
    By all accounts Leigh Francis is a good guy though, does his fair bit for charity etc. 
  • Far from the greatest comedian ever, but I do like him
  • Sponsored links:

• Can’t quite make my mind up.
  • Bo selecta good

Celebrity juice, the most shitest thing ever
  • Feel like he was funny at first but now the character is done.
    like most comedy characters I suppose, only so many times you can repeat the same jokes etc
  • Met him once, before Leigh Francis had launched him on TV. He wouldn’t leave me and my mate alone. He wasn’t funny, just annoying and obnoxious. And I’ve always seen him that way since. 
  • Comedy for Northerners. Like Peter Kay or Mrs Browns Boys, not even sure why he gets broadcast in the South.
  • se9addick said:
    Comedy for Northerners. Like Peter Kay or Mrs Browns Boys, not even sure why he gets broadcast in the South.
    Peter Kay is funny.

Mrs Brown's Boys is appalling.
  • I met Leigh Francis in a bar in Spain about ten years ago and thought he was a nice, unassuming fella. His creation Keith Lemon is well past his sell-by date. Think it’s time to put him out to pasture and create something new.
  • Bo Selecta is quality
  • Never watched him, the trailers are enough to put me right off.
  • Why on earth have we got a thread on Keith Lemon?