Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THE 2018/19 CHARLTON LIFE END OF SEASON STATBANK

These stats are for league games and the play offs, all cup matches have been consigned to the bin as we only do promotions. Enjoy your summer everyone and let's hope that Bows and his team sign new contracts soon and preferably with a new and better owner.
Fixture for next season are out on 20th June and I'll be back with the Statbank in August with hopefully so new statistical insights into our team.
COYA  :)

EDIT: Naby Sarr is now included in Player Average Marks, and I have added a section on Referees

Comments

• Great stuff, Lancs Lad: fantastic stats.  A small correction: table of 'bookings' should be 'fouls'.  Have a good summer.
  • Incredible work LL, bravo!
  • Excellent work as always @lancashire lad
  • Hopefully a labour of Love Lancs.
    Top man, enjoy your summer before the Championship.

• Excellent stuff @lancashire lad , join @ForeverAddickted and @ross1 in having a well-earned rest.

Are my eyes deceiving me or has BeckenSarr the Enforcer been punished for Play-Off Final OG by being airbrushed out of the player average rating/MOTM tables?

Four of the top five player match ratings to Super Joe!
  • In the player marks and mom list where is Naby Sarr`s name and marks
  • thanks Bristol and msomerton Naby is now included plus a section on referees
  • thanks Bristol and msomerton Naby is now included plus a section on referees
    Close ... go you about 220 miles north-east (ish) from there and you're in the right area.

;)
  • thank you Lancashire lad, for the stats through out the season.
  • Great stuff LL, 6 players over 7 is a sign of how we've played well as a team. Still find it bizarre that Grant only averages 6.59 and thus is below Lapslie and Ward!

Really interesting comparing this season with last season, fewer goals, shots and shots on target but MASSIVELY better defensively. I hadn't realised how much more open we must have been last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Makes you realise just how vital Cullen was this season
  • Valley11 said:
    Makes you realise just how vital Cullen was this season
    Those weeks out with a dislocated shoulder cost us an automatic promotion spot.
  • Thanks for all your work on these, always a great read. I just can't understand the bookings figures? 23 vs Doncaster etc, perhaps Im not reading it right?
  • Can we take Cullen's award away now it's clear he doesn't intend to play for us next season?
  • I cannot keep saying it, (or can I), but again, excellent work LL. It just shows in the top table how much Solly has been to this team over the last few years
  • Blucher said:
    Great stuff. Thanks for all your hard work @lancashire lad

The fact that Dijksteel made 25 appearances without collecting a single yellow card is quite something. I think it reflects both his tackling ability and, perhaps more importantly, his well justified self-confidence in his powers of recovery if someone does get past him. 

Good spot. Purrington only got 1 booking, good stats for defenders
  • Valley11 said:
    Agreed, but then we wouldn't have had the exciting last 3 matches.
  • Valley11 said:

Made even worse that we were missing Bielik Aribo and Reeves for much of the same time and it was before Williams came in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant stuff & thank-you LL.
  • Excellent stuff. Cheers @lancashire lad
  • Thanks for all your work on these, always a great read. I just can't understand the bookings figures? 23 vs Doncaster etc, perhaps Im not reading it right?
    whoops - I meant fouls not bookings, I'll amend it
  • Amazing work LL
  • Great stuff, but although i didn't go/see the Peterborough home match i thought that ref would've had a really low mark.
  • a masterpiece of calculation and dedication .. take a big bow L L and our collective gratitude ((:>)
  • Great stuff, but although i didn't go/see the Peterborough home match i thought that ref would've had a really low mark.
    Linington was so poor that night his mark wouldn't have got to the dizzy heights of "low".
  • Valley11 said:
    Thank god!
  • I hope LL got a promote for all of this extensive information throughout the season