Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonny Williams (pg. 10 - signed??)

Take a bow son.

Got us over the line in the past 2 games. Good lad.

Comments

• Absolutely -couldn’t agree more. Quality. 
  • Both the semi AND the final he came on and made a huge difference. A little cult hero in the making
  • Watched in the pub - he looked very lively and was generally a pest. Good stuff
  • Hope he stays, class player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Played his heart out. 
    Made the difference. 
  • echo all above, game changer.
  • I'd be amazed if he doesn't sign a new deal (assuming Bowyer stays) it just works out perfectly for both parties
  • Talal said:
    He was better than McGeady was and I was absolutely convinced McGeady was going to score the winner.
    Bit of desperation from them with McGeady I think. Clearly wasn't fit. 
    Yes, until I watched the Quest highlights I hadn't realised that he was only on the bench as a last resort gamble. 
  • Sad to see him getting kicked about so much.  
  • Pringle said:
    Sad to see him getting kicked about so much.  
    Yes thought he was crocked after that first foul. 
  • Is there  a player that's been fouled more in
    THAT league?
  • He's a top composer on the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Lee Bowyer took me to Charlton and gave me the opportunity and it was a bit of a fairytale ending and an amazing feeling"

Doesn't sound promising does it 
  • Bowyer needs to be tied up first and then I seriously think we can get him.
  • He was absolutely unplayable yesterday... They had to keep chopping him down. Really hope we can get him back next season
  • edited May 2019
    I’m expecting Williams, Bauer, Aribo all to leave. 50/50 on Cullen and Bielik coming back again. I think the agents for the first three will want them moving on. Having said that I do trust Bowyer and Gallen to pick us able replacements even if it is a shame we can’t keep the squad together. We’ll never be building year on year under Duchatelet. Fully expecting about ten new faces next season.
  • I’ve been pretty critical of his performances for us since he joined but he really was excellent yesterday 
  • Jonny Williams has played 134 games in 8 seasons. That's an average of 17 matches a season.
    Jonny would be great to have at Cafc but not sure how the contract would pan out.
    Pay as you play ? Fantastic cameo yesterday but he is fragile and he is fouled so often.
    One of many issues to be sorted.
    Starting with Lee Bowyer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!