Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland Out!

Would the above be considered either as abusive or defamatory message in a banner at Wembley?

Comments

• I was hoping for a massive one to pass round the entire lower tier
  • nope;

The flag must be smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point. 
    1. The flag does not have an attached flag pole 
    2. In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.
    3. There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag
    4. The flag does not contain any abusive or defamatory message
  • No bring it on
  • Go for it 
  • It will not be out of place to have some anti Roland issues at Wembley. We are there in spite of him, not because of him.
    maybe a few chants.
  • To be fair, I'm trying my best to block any thoughts about the twat - at least until after Sunday. Of course as the game will be on Sky, it's an opportunity to demonstrate the depth of actual feeling that all right-thinking Addick's feel about Roland. 
  • Jstcafo.
    That fits perfectly 
  • I was hoping for a massive one to pass round the entire lower tier
    Flag or joint?
  • Sponsored links:

•  NTAMWYT

Never trust a man with yellow teeth.
  •  NTAMWYT

Never trust a man with yellow teeth.
    Oi.
  • 8 friends and I have bought t-shirts with each letter of ROLAND OUT on it. Unfortunately, the seats hthai malaysia addick said:
    8 friends and I have bought t-shirts with each letter of ROLAND OUT on it. Unfortunately, the seats have come back in the order A-T-U-R-D-L-O-O-N. We can’t decide whether swap seats or not.

Move so it reads No Loud Rat. That will worry him!