Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wembley bag policy

Comments

• Yes, they are very strict rules.  Limit of A4 size seems to rule out even a small knapsack.
  • I hope that my programme bag will be allowed in.
    For anyone curious; the Match-Day Programme was £10 for last seasons game between Rotherham and Shrewsbury
  • If anyone does need a bigger bag for a medical reason they’re really helpful. 

You’ll need to set up an account but it’s easy and I got a certificate within the hour
    For anyone curious; the Match-Day Programme was £10 for last seasons game between Rotherham and Shrewsbury
    It's the same price this year.  Robbing b*******.
  • If anyone does need a bigger bag for a medical reason they’re really helpful. 

You’ll need to set up an account but it’s easy and I got a certificate within the hour
    Will you need a medical cert to take insulin in? If anyone knows that would be great. I have to carry two pens and a blood monitor 
    As was the FA Cup Final programme on Saturday.
  • robroy said:
    If anyone does need a bigger bag for a medical reason they’re really helpful. 

Will you need a medical cert to take insulin in? If anyone knows that would be great. I have to carry two pens and a blood monitor 
    I registered mine just in case. I didn’t need a certificate from the doctors, I just sent them a scan of my last check up appointment letter. 

• robroy said:

Yes I would apply for a certificate. Just to be on the safe side.
  • I think the pencil case is small enough :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• so can I take a rucksack in with some snacks for my son and his iPad to play before kick off ? 
  • hopefully one.of those drawstring bags is better 
  • She'll be with me unfortunately.  
  • so can I take a rucksack in with some snacks for my son and his iPad to play before kick off ? 
    Not unless it’s less than A4 size. The iPad would be OK. There is a pat down body search after going through the turnstiles. 
  • A leaflet explaining the bag policy comes in the envelope containing the tickets.
  • For the NFL games, you weren't allowed up the ramps to the Stadium without showing your ticket. No idea if the same applies to these games but if meeting mates to pick up tickets may be best to meet earlier somewhere
  • Do you need a certificate to take in a pack of special brew. 
    If it goes to penalties I might need em.
  • Do you need a certificate to take in a pack of special brew. 
    If it goes to penalties I might need em.
    It'll be Imodium that I need!!
  • thought that I had better check and I can take my walking stick in without a medical cert.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't see Seb Lewis being allowed in.
    Good call. Seb will need some strategic planning.
  • I can't see Seb Lewis being allowed in.
    Am sure he can worm his way out of the situation if need be

Or he could just instruct the Stewards on why one is needed
  • edited May 2019
    I can't see Seb Lewis being allowed in.

Am sure he can worm his way out of the situation if need be

Or he could just instruct the Stewards on why one is needed
    I spoke to him earlier. He is adapting to the circumstances and has a back up strategy well in place.
  • robroy said:

I registered mine just in case. I didn’t need a certificate from the doctors, I just sent them a scan of my last check up appointment letter. 

Do you have the link to register? Cant see it anywhere. 

Thanks
  • I received my tickets today, on the back of the ticket it reads you cannot take anything in larger than A4 in size!

All the hassle of getting into a bloody sports stadium I'll not be too unhappy if it's another 21 years before I go back to Wembley again.
  • I received my tickets today, on the back of the ticket it reads you cannot take anything in larger than A4 in size!

All the hassle of getting into a bloody sports stadium I'll not be too unhappy if it's another 21 years before I go back to Wembley again.
    You'll be fine I'm sure you're A4 size (just).
  • robroy said:

Same for an epi-pen? Will fit in a small bag so their guidance suggests I don't need to register it? That true?
  • For those who took bags, were they strict on size? 
  • MrOneLung said:
    For those who took bags, were they strict on size? 
    It was all a bit of a farce really. We battled through the thousands of the great unwashed on Wembley way and wife got stopped with a carrier bag at the bottom of the slope up to the stadium. Carrying a kid, we then had to empty the whole bag out and carry the items in our hands all the while Sunderland blokes are walking past with carrier bags full of beer cans. Compete waste of time and aggro. Put everything back in the carrier about 20 yards on
  • MrOneLung said:
    For those who took bags, were they strict on size? 
    Not sure about size (ooh er) but they were strict on searching. Mrs G got carted off much to my amusement for a search. A lady of 'a certain age' so not an obvious candidate.

I told her she was a hooligan.