Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Warning for those driving tonight (Dartford Crossing currently closed)

Dartford Crossing closed, might be opened soon so might not be problem but if it’s a massive closure might need to leave a little extra time later.

Comments

• Dartford Crossing closed, might be opened soon so might not be problem but if it’s a massive closure might need to leave a little extra time later.
    Don't like the Dartford Crossing being closed but grateful for the advice.
  • Dont drink and drive and clunk click. 
  • That the bridge what's it closed for? 

• Why is it closed.....and is that the bridge or the tunnel and is it closed in both directions? Saying it’s closed is really only half the story Justin.
    Clockwise or anti clockwise?
  • Police incident between Junction 31 and 1A. 
  • Shit......that’s gonna put Blackwall Tunnel under huge stress.
    Doncaster coaches may well be caught up in it.......even the team coach could be held up!
    Doncaster coaches may well be caught up in it.......even the team coach could be held up!
    They're at Bexleyheath Marriott
  • The road has reopened, although long delays remain

The Dartford Crossing has reopened, although long delays remain in the area.

Traffic has already built up back past junction 29 for the A127 (Romford/Southend).

• Sponsored links:

Phew!!!
    Phew!!!
    Fan coaches might have a problem though
  • It's open again now 
    Well, I hope they are. That's where I was sounding my horn at 4 am this morning. :smiley:
    Christ my Mum would have been going mental then hearing that

Poor old girl doesnt sleep anyway and despite living over towards Brampton Road can seemingly hear anything so no doubt will be complaining about that now
    Let’s  hope they’re in the bar
  • The Olly Murs concert at the O2 will generate a lot of traffic too.
  • The Olly Murs concert at the O2 will generate a lot of traffic too.
    I was in panic for days thinking i wouldnt get a ticket for this