Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Grumpy Cat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48308638

I can think of one or two people here who would make fine replacements!

Comments

• Oh bless. RIP Puss!
  • Famous animals passing always makes me sad, this guy would have had no appreciation of how globally notorious he became. 

Great in peace pusscat
  • Rest In Peace grumps
  • 7 is no age, so sad.

RIP.
  • The Kop remembers.
  • My cat passed away last year at 7, we had only had him a couple of years. Miss him every day.  RIP Grumpy 
  • RIP Fur Baby.

Sadly, one of our two has gone missing this morning.  She's been suffering from thyroid issues so needs daily medication.  She's always waiting from us at the bottom of the stairs every morning but she wasn't there this morning.  If she hears my wife walk into the kitchen, she'll usually shoot back in through the cat flap for her food but she's nowhere to be seen.  Wife is absolutely distraught.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    RIP Fur Baby.

Sadly, one of our two has gone missing this morning.  She's been suffering from thyroid issues so needs daily medication.  She's always waiting from us at the bottom of the stairs every morning but she wasn't there this morning.  If she hears my wife walk into the kitchen, she'll usually shoot back in through the cat flap for her food but she's nowhere to be seen.  Wife is absolutely distraught.
    Mate I hope she is home safe and sound soon.