Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would you rather ....

Lose in the semi final or final of the play offs ?

personally I’d rather lose tonight , not too fussed about “new” Wembley .

Comments

• I’d rather lose in the Final. 
  • Let's get to Wembley.Lets Win at Wembley.Then let's see where that takes us.COYR
  • Final I want to see the boys play at new Wembley. I love the ground 
  • Only losers worry about losing...
  • I'd rather lose tonight. I remember losing a final once.

And she was German...
  • final easily. having never been to wembley with charlton it would be a good day! pubs packed on the piss from 9am - stuff dreams are made of
  • Want to win every game we play (as per LB).
  • Lose in the semi final or final of the play offs ?

Stupid question.  Who wants to lose?
  • I’d rather lose tonight. Losing at Wembley would be brutal.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    “We’ll have none of that 5th Column talk here, Wilson!”
     :) 
  • Got a couple of Mackem mates, so tonight for me!!
  • I'm mentally prepared for us to lose at Wembley. I'm not mentally prepared for us to lose tonight.

Lose at Wembley, less psychological scarring.
  • We’re gonna win both comfortably but I’d rather lose at Wembley than tonight if it was going to happen.
  • I want us to win every match. Therefore I want us to get to Wembley. If we lose tonight what are you going to do, say 'oh well that's alright, at least we didn't lose at Wembley'?
  • Charlton have never lost a play off final against Sunderland. Watched them and Pompey last night, both teams are very poor. We will break Mackem hearts yet again. COYR 
  • What a ridiculous question.

You should be banished.
  • Lose in the semi final or final of the play offs ?

Let it go mate.
    You broke being a jonah last week with us and man city winning.
    Let yourself have a day off.
  • Lose?
  • Sponsored links:

• final easily. having never been to wembley with charlton it would be a good day! pubs packed on the piss from 9am - stuff dreams are made of
    This 
  • final. 
  • Actually been to Wembley a few times and it feels soulless to me. Need a personal attachment to warm to it, hoping a week Sunday provides that  
  • Final. Only been to Wembley once, for the ‘98 play off final, so wouldn’t mind revisiting. 
  • I won't be going to the final, I didn't expect us to be where we are back in November so I thought it would be nice to have an early summer holiday at the end of May.

So I don't want to lose tonight, not that we will and won't lose the final either. I'll have to find a bar.

• Thanks for starting my day off on a high.
  • Far too early for this negativity sir ooaahh, I'd rather not lose full stop. Probably easier in the Semi final, but I would at least like us to have a chance rather than just have the season pitter out
  • cfgs said:
    Actually been to Wembley a few times and it feels soulless to me. Need a personal attachment to warm to it, hoping a week Sunday provides that  

I have too, seen spurs a few times. It does seem a bit soulless but probably as its not Charlton playing, I've been to Arsenal v Spurs twice and felt the atmosphere should be a lot better
  • edited May 2019
    Would rather lose tonight

Losing against Sunderland at Wembley would be payback for '98 and whenever I watch that game it'll forever be in my mind that they got revenge in '19